Advantage of ink HP Deskjet 2520: could not print
Hi, I would like to ask you a few questions is aboutj my printer. I bought this printer 2014 form.
My printer now have a few problem is when I have my printer is connected to my laptop and power running, the power, media icon light and the light on the printer display will Flash. and I check the guidelines that show the status light flashes is show that scan some problem and you need to restart the printer. Yes, after I restart the printer flashing icon is disappear, I try to print my staff of Mr. my printer connected to my laptop and I press print my documents, the document comes out and I m sure that I put the paper on the paper tray. I have to restart my printer but still cannot print paper. sometimek the printer will I spent 2 hours just to print a document. also, you can not copy any document.
This is my problem and I hope can be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you very much.
Welcome to the Forums of HP Support!
I see that you have a problem with printing from your PC to 10 Windows for the Deskjet Ink Advantage all-in-one printer 2520. I can help you with that.
First of all, make sure that the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet, not a surge protector. Once this is done, try and make a copy of the front of the printer.
If you are unable to make a copy:
The printer is having a hardware problem. When the printer is on, remove the power cord at the back of the printer for one minute. If you are still unable to make a copy, the printer needs to be replaced. You can contact the HP Support by clicking on this link and fill out the form below to discuss the options based on your warranty.
If you are able to make a copy:
- If the printer is connected to your PC via a USB cable, remove it.
- Close all other programs that you have open.
- In your search type in printers bar and open devices and printers.
- Right click on all the icons in your printer listed.
- Click on remove the instrument.
- Repeat for any other copies of the printer listed.
- In your type of Services Research and open Component Services.
- On the left, click Services (Local).
- On the right, do a right-click on print spooler.
- Click on stop.
- Open your drive C:\, then Windows, System 32, coil, and printers.
- Delete everything in this folder.
- Return to the Component Services window.
- Right-click on print spooler.
- Click Start.
Now, if you have disconnected the USB cable, plug it. Otherwise:
- Return to the printers and devices window.
- Click Add printer, and follow the prompts to add your printer to your computer.
Please let me know the results of the rest of the foregoing. If you are able to print, click on accept solution. If you appreciate my help, please click it by clicking the thumbs up icon. The two icons are below this post.
Tags: HP Printers
I'm looking for gurus who would help me on my printing problems.
I had installed the drivers and run the HP Print & Scan Doctor 4 and it saids that my printer is perfectly fine.
However, I am not able to print the page to test, or any other document.
I hope someone could give me some advice on my current problem.
I'd be happy to help you! I understand your description that you can not print test pages or documents but that the print and Scan doctor said that everything is fine.
Although I don't know what the cause of printers to failure, I suspect that if restart us the spooler, remove the driver and re - add the printer that we may be able to correct the problem. Follow the instructions below to perform these tasks.
Restart the print spooler
Hold down the Windows Logo key () on the keyboard and the 'R' to open the Run dialog box
- Type services.msc and press enter
- Locate the print spooler and double-click it to open the spooler properties
- Make sure you that Startup type is set to automatic, if not please click the menu down and select automatic
- Under Service status, please stop the server, wait a moment, and then click Start
Remove the printer from the server to the printer properties
1. open the folder "devices and printers".
2. choose "print server properties.
- Win XP - with no printer selected, click 'File' then 'server properties '.
- Windows Vista - with no printer selected, press 'Alt' and then click 'file' then 'server properties '.
- Windows 7/8 and 8.1 - Select any printer in the "Devices and printers" folder and click on "Print server properties" above.
3. click on the "Drivers" tab at the top of the window "properties of the print server.
4. choose the printer that you want to uninstall, and then click 'remove '.
5. choose "Remove driver only.
6. the next screen will give a warning, letting you know that the removal of the driver package will remove it from the system. Click 'Yes' to say are you sure you want to do.
If you get an error "in use", restart the computer and the printer, and then follow the steps again.
Re-add a printer
Open start > all programs > HP folder > folder printer > HP Setup and the software if you do not see the installer and the software, but you see the printer icon, double-click the printer icon to start the installation and the software.
Please let me know if that solves the problem by clicking on accept as a Solution. If the problem persists, please post back and include all the information you can like error message on the printer or the computer.
Sorry, English is not my mother tongue, and I do not know how to express... I have a problem. HP Deskjet 1515, Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Word 2003... -No document is printed, same test print does not work. New drivers are loaded. 'HP print and Scan Doctor' utility does not help. What should I do?
К СОЖАЛЕНИЮ, АНГЛИЙСКИЙ НЕ ЯВЛЯЕТСЯ МОИМ РОДНЫМ ЯЗЫКОМ И Я НЕ ЗНАЮ КАК ВЫРАЗИТЬСЯ...
У МЕНЯ ЕСТЬ ПРОБЛЕМА. HP Deskjet 1515, Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Word 2003... -НИ ДОКУМЕНТ НЕ ПЕЧАТАЕТСЯ, ПРОБНАЯ НЕ РАБОТАЕТ ПЕЧАТЬ ДАЖЕ ОДИН. НОВЫЕ ДРАЙВЕРЫ ЗАГРУЖЕНЫ. "HP print and Scan Doctor" Утилита не помогает. ЧТО Я ДОЛЖЕН ДЕЛАТЬ?
Try an other drivers so that you can at least be able to print.
Here are the steps...
1. click on the Start button on the computer.
2. then click on Control Panel .
3. then Printers and faxes
4. in the top left, click on Add a printer
5. click Add a local printer
6 then, while 'use an existing port' is checked, select "virtual USB port ... "and then click Next .
7. in the manufacturers list, select HPand select from the list of printers Deskjet 990 c", then click Next and complete the wizard.
Now try printing. It should work.
New printer, hp deskjet ink advantage 4645 has started making a strange noise. This noise changing field as he climbs and goes down swinging.
When the printer is turned on, the noise becomes quite heavy and boring. The sound is still audible when the printer is in the position of however it is less strong. When the printer is connected to the power outlet but off the noise can still be heard if the room is silent. The only time where that noise disappears when the printer prints, it is just after printing finishes.
Sine the printer is in my room, that I can't sleep without unpluging it every day. Very annoying. Many others reported the same problem on other models
If its brand new you all just return it and get another new printer.
If you wait too long you will eventually talk to HP support and they will probably send you a refurbished machine to replace.
If my post is solved your problem and click the accepted as button solution under him. In order to thank a technician for a post click the thumbs up button under the post. You can even click on the two buttons.
Re: HP Deskjet 3520 - will not print black text
so frustrating piece [language edited by moderator]
Please use the following document to solve the problem. Printer cannot print black ink or color ink, or prints blank Pages.If the problem persists, I would call you HP regardless of your warranty status. The number of call HP is 1-800-474-6836 for the Canada and the United States, or you can Contact HP worldwide.
I have a HP deskjet printer 3510 and I use a HP with Windows 7 desktop computer. My printer cannot print from the computer, and he repeats to me than "ink cartrides are missing" tri color and black. I replaced the cartridges and and clean. When iIcheck the ink levels via the printer it self he is saying they are full, and the pritner will make copies of photo, used still print from the computer.
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I noticed that your HP Deskjet 3510 will not print and the computer says that the ink cartridges are missing. I'm happy to help you with this printing problem!
Please have a look through this general printing guide, your HP printer print jobs are stuck in the print queue.
Also, I'd take a glance through this guide, a "cartridge problem," "Ink cartridge failed", not "compatible ink cartridges", or "Cartridge missing or damaged" Error Message is displayed on the control panel.
Hope one of these guides to help and have a great day!
After a saga of long hours to get my new 4500 DESIRE to produce a readable text, I finally have a wonderful clear text, but now realize a new problem: the printer stops at Midway through each second page and it spits out just with the white background.
An error message appears briefly in windows that said "the printer could not print. If I click on it there is no more details. It seems that windows stops just sending information to the printer. My print spooler service is running and we are within 5 feet of the router with a strong bond. I did everything I can think of including updating the firmware and driver.
Thanks for your suggestions! However, most did not address my problem. I ran the Print and Scan doctor before posting this thread, but it found no errors. I was unable to get any additional details about the error.
SOLUTION: I found a solution after reading this thread. I've updated Windows 8.1 a few weeks since the last time I had the printer works. I've updated Windows again today and the problem immediately went away.
Although I couldn't see everything concerning him spool printing or printer in the update drivers, it seems that the bug was caused by a Windows Update, and subsequently fixed by another update. I was able to print a 40 page document and several page 5 those without any problem, when before it was bad, making it through several pages before he died. Fixed!
My HP Deskjet 9800 is not printing. It was printing fine until I replaced the cartridges. I tried to implement everything in the manual, etc... and nothing works. Any help would be greatly apreciated! I use Windows 8.
I plugged into the wall and bought the HP cartridges! It is now printing! Thanks a lot for your help! Patricia
Original title: printers
I have windows XP Professional and a printer is connected to my PC, all of a sudden I could not print because the computer is unable to identify the printer. I unplugged the printer and plugged again and I turned off the computer, as I went to adding hardware but without success. could you please tell me how to restore the printer connection. In addition, the printer icon appears at all when I plug the printer cable
I suggest you run the difficulty mentioned in the link below:
Alternatively, you can follow the steps mentioned in the link below to fix the issue:
Hope this helps
My DEskjet 3520 does not print envelopes. I tried all the solutions, and none of them work. My operating system is Windows XP Professional SP 3. The computer is a Dell inspiron 530. There is noe error messages. When the envelope comes out of the printer, it is empty. When an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper is in the printer, the address information prints on the right edge of the paper in landscape format.
My conclusion is that there is a serious error in the software.
If there is any workaround I would be grateful to receive them.
I simply "duped" the copier and formatted the envelope to print in the center of an 8 1/2 X 11 inch paper landscape page. It took a few violins, but I've got envelopes printing.
The printer will print after replacing more paper in the middle of a print job. Checked for paper jam and it is clear.
No error message flashing.
@karlsruhe57, welcome to the forums!
I read on how your Deskjet F350 will not print once you have replaced most paper during a print job. What comes to mind, is that the printer can think it's even more paper.
Try to reset the printer and restart the computer and try again to print.
- Press the power button to turn the product on.
- With the product, unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 15 seconds.
- Plug the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product.
- If the product does not light by itself, press the Power button to turn it on.
Let me know what happens!
Have windows 7 64 bit, andf Intuit quickbooks pro, Amyuni PDF printer will not save to the PDF format. Message from readings of intuit library printers 'could not print to the printer. Check your printer selection. Impression was canced from another progr
Have windows 7 64 bit, andf Intuit quickbooks pro, Amyuni PDF printer will not save to the PDF format. Message from readings of intuit library printers 'could not print to the printer. Check your printer selection. Impression was canced from another program.
Thank you for using Microsoft Windows forum
QuickBooks worked very well under Vista? It should also work reliably on Windows 7.
However, you may want to follow these steps.
1. right click on your quickbooks start exe file and open properties.
2. on the Compatibility tab, select the compatibility mode and run this program in compatibility mode for Windows using the following link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/Make-older-programs-run-in-this-version-of-Windows (only if she worked very well with former Windows operating system)
3. the control privilege level "Run this program as Administrator". Press apply/OK to close properties.
4. start - devices and printers - add a printer - add a local printer - create a new port - local port and name it QBD_PDF.
5. Choose install AMYUNI Technologies - Amyuni Document Converter 300 (click the button update windows if it is not on your list).
6. If windows detects you already have a driver and then choose to replace the current driver. The printer name Quickbooks PDF Converter - do not share the printer - NOT set as the default printer. Finishing
7. start right click - devices and printers - printer QB, choose printer - properties and go to the Advanced tab.
8. remove the checkmarks in the 4 elements with square next to them (lower part of the screen) boxes, and then select "Print directly to the printer" press OK to close the window.
9 restart you computer and open Quickbooks. Open the file - printer installation and make sure of Quickbooks PDF Converter is selected for any operation PDF printer that you use frequently. (on rare occasions, you will see not of Quickbooks PDF Converter on the list, reboot again and you'll get it).
You can now perform operations of PDF in Quickbooks (works for 32 and 64-bit Windows 7)
For a similar question, see: http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/w7itproappcompat/thread/2bd30024-0a64-4f6b-a831-8cb7c1e4cce5
If the steps above do not post your question in this link: http://community.intuit.com/quickbooks
Aziz Nadeem - Microsoft Support
HP deskjet 5440 does not print images in a word document. Using Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit.
My printer is no pint of my PC but is printed the eprint Centre fairly easily. I tried several options of toubleshooting but it will not print from word or anything on the PC. As I set up the printer, I have had this problem. I use my printer to backup to my print jobs. I re-installed the printer in the hope of solving the problem, but in vain.
I am ready to launch this pinter, can we please, please help.
Try this firmware update.
I just bought the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 and install the driver on my desktop Microsoft windows vista 32-bit, but it can not print and the print also test error. After that, I try to my computer window 7 64-bit laptop and the problem was the SAME, it can't print anything and test printing also error. I tried many way solve the problem, but there is still same, example: 1) select the checkbox hide all Microsoft Services, disable all services and then click on OK and rebbot.
(2) temporarily disable all Antivirus software.
(3) reinstall the driver
4) using print and scan doctor
BUT THE PROBLEM REMAINS THE SAME!
Welcome to the Forums of HP Support! I understand that you are not able to print to your HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545, since your computer running the Windows Vista operating system. I see that you did a lot of troubleshooting steps already, thanks for that! I would try a different approach, please follow the steps below:
1. perform a clean boot: How to perform a boot in Windows
2. now, go ahead and use the System File Checker: use the tool File Checker system to repair missing or corrupted system files
1. disconnect the USB key if you use a direct connection.
2. remove the HP software DJ 2545 uninstall from the control panel of your computers an option of the program.
3. restart the computer.
4. make sure that all the software DJ 2545 disappeared from the list programs, but also your HP folder listed under all programs in your Start Menu.
5. now move forward and start to Setup the printer to a wireless network for the HP Deskjet 2540 and 2545 all-in-One Printer Series
Here is the link for the software and drivers:
6. go ahead and print a test page.
7. If you are unable to print a test page, please run the HP Print and Scan Doctor- designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem-solving features needed to solve many common problems encountered with HP print and scan products related to Windows computers.
Please let me know if it was successful! I'll watch for your reply.
Maybe you are looking for
Hi all I am currently 10.8.5 OS as I just never took the time to upgrade the operating system (stupid I know). Now, I would like to upgrade the operating system to El Capitan, which in turn from my understanding will make obsolete iPhoto and put pic
I framed pictures each year are listed to access the photos for this year. 2015 does not appear. Someone knows why?
Original title: Media Player. When I try to play something on the media player, it asks me to turn off windows then turn it back on. But when I do that it asks the same thing again.
Hello I am writing because I was the victim of what I believe, it's a "Dell inside job" in this scam of technical support for users of computers Dell off warranty or expired support based in INDIA. I've been a customer of DELL since 2003, was always
Hello I'm just facing an interesting problem with vertical scrolling. All I need is to have a static text as a header that is always on the top of the screen. Everything under it is inside VerticalScrollManager. I put it in place and it worked for OS