BlackBerry Smartphones phone has no sound, no transmission of voice
Phone to call and accept calls, but when connected, no noise, no voice will anyway. Voice mail allso connects, but not sound. What can I do?
Hello and welcome to the community!
Each time a random strange behavior or slow creeps, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the hood back and remove the battery. Wait a minute, then replace the battery and cover. Power on and wait patiently through the long reboot - about 5 minutes. See if things return to functioning. Like all computing devices, BB suffers from memory leaks and others... with a hard reboot is the best remedy.
Tags: BlackBerry Smartphones
I had been turned off of the update for a while and finally decided to do yesterday. Once completed the update my phone now no sound then to make or receive calls and has no outside sound trying to watch some videos/listening to music, etc. Is this a software or peripheral problem and how
I solve this problem?
It is a problem with your device. Have what troubleshooting measures you tried so far? Have you tried a forced reboot (hold down the HOME and SLEEP buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears).
Yesterday my completely dead phone, causing my phone turn off. I got it for about 8 hours to charge, and I get nothing. The red light for 15 seconds about, then off and then back on...
You see on the screen a battery with a slash (/) symbol through it?
Leave the appliance to charge 2-3 hours and then, always toujours relie connected to the USB cable, remove the battery from the camera a few seconds and plug it back. If it starts - let - the charges to 100% (check the Options > status for the percentage). If it is not restart on the first attempt, leave several hours. I had a charge for two days before, she came back to life after extreme exhaustion of the battery. Every 3-4 hours with the device plugged into the charger, you can remove and replace the battery to see if it restarts.
Otherwise, no dead battery symbol... If your BlackBerry is still under tension turned off with a black screen, follow the instructions below. The only indication of life may be the flashing red indicator light in the upper corner. Nothing seems to wake and Desktop Manager does not recognize that a device is connected.
(1) make sure that you have Blackberry Desktop Manager installed.
(2) on your PC, go to start > run and copy and paste the following line exactly (i.e. with quotation marks):
'c:\program files\common research in motion\apploader\loader.exe' /nojvm
(3) the Application Loader Wizard will appear - click on "next".
(4) in the ' connection: ' drop-down menu, you should see "USB - PIN: UNKNOWN". Click on the button "next".
(5) you should see a list of applications ready to be installed for your Blackberry. Press Next and finish, and that you are well on your way to get your Blackberry to life. Congratulations! Just unplug and let the process finish completely.
NOTE: If you do not display the list of applications mentioned in step 5 and instead to see the message "the Blackberry Desktop Software has no Blackberry Device Software for the device you have connected to the computer. Contact your wireless service provider or system administrator', then you must download the Blackberry operating system for your support and your device.
Just select the appropriate type of carrier and network, select your Blackberry model from the list and download the latest version. Install this download and follow the steps above again and you should be on the right track.
I lost my blackberry pearl, and I had saved a few weeks ago. Now, I replaced with the same phone but I can not understand how to access my contacts from my old phone LOST and get them on my new. I tried switching devices Wizard, but it tells me to connect the old phone, which I did not
Hi and welcome to the Forums!
What you need to do is to find, on your PC, the IPD file created when you backed up. Search your entire hard drive *. IPD. Then use this file as the source of a restoration of your new BB (choose ONE of these KB, depending on the version of the RIM Desktop software you have already installed on your PC):
- KB23680 How to back up and restore data from BlackBerry using BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0 smartphone
- KB10339 How to use BlackBerry Desktop Manager 4.3 to 5.0.1 to restore data from a BlackBerry smartphone from a backup file
Good luck and let us know!
I downloaded a few applications to Blackberry World on my night of phone. One was booster. When I tried to open it I got an error message saying something about Java, and after failed attempts to open it, I deleted it. The other was AP Reader. I just tried to open it for the first time this morning. When I clicked on it, the phone started to reboot. He took an unusually long time to restart, then I put down and came back some time later. When I picked up, he seemed to be in the off position. I tried to turn it back on but nothing happened. So I took the battery out and put back. The fire came, stayed on a minute or two, but instead of booting, the phone is off again. I tried to remove the SIM card as well as the battery and then replace both, but he got the same results. I can't even reset the phone to default settings because I can't seem to start. Help! What can I do?
Sometimes you gotta try some variations... If you have tried only twice, you did not probably not enough variations. I remember a device where I had to wait for the touchscreen to become active, hold down the ESCAPE key for about 50% of the loading bar, release, then press and hold again close to 80% to 90%. A strange sequence, but it worked for me.
If you don't want to keep trying, your only recourse will be more drastic... I hope you have a good backup, as it is unlikely that you will be able to get one now.
- KB10144 How to force detect the BlackBerry smartphone using the Application Loader
- KB27956 How to recover a BlackBerry smartphone from any State
You can also study the use of BBSAK (bbsak.org) to perform the wipe what he is capable.
Good luck and let us know!
I gave my old BlackBerry Torch 9800 phone my daughter but is unable to disconnect from my Blackberry ID Continuo She modify the details of Blackberry ID on the old torch but it also change on my new phone (Torch 9860).
How disconnect the old phone and my BlackBerry ID to its BlackBerry ID until only my new torch is related to my BlackBerry ID?
Then, the old appliance should be configured with its own staff BlackBerryID
When I start up my Blackberry 9330, it is automatically in speakerphone mode. Someone know how I can change it to be default phone mode?
In this case, we can try to reload the software on the BlackBerry smartphone to make sure she is running the most recent version and there is no problems with the operating system.
Here's how to make a backup of your BlackBerry smartphone http://bit.ly/aSediX
Once you have saved your BlackBerry smart phone, please follow the link below to complete a clean reload of the BlackBerry smartphone software.
Once completed test and go ahead with selective restore, here is how to restore http://bit.ly/bSbfl3
My Blackberry 8120 comes by mail, now I'm at a point where I need to transfer all my contacts from my old cell (Motorola Razr) I had for 3 years.
Note: I use the prepaid T-Mobile service.
Thank you all, Lilbreez
Hi and welcome to the Forums!
A few things to discuss... so bear with me...
(1) contrary to others how things, RIM does not provide desktop PIM. Others force you to use their PIM and only their PIM. RIM provides a driving software that works as a bridge between your PIM and the BB. See this compatible PIM KB:
- KB12268 Applications supported by BlackBerry Desktop Manager to synchronize
(2) RIM provides a device switch Wizard to migrate from another SmartPhone to a BB... but only for compatible devices. See this KB:
- KB05459 How to use the switch device Wizard to switch to another smartphone to a BlackBerry smartphone
(3) If your old phone is not compatible with the wizard, then RIM more offers the possibility to import ASCII and CSV files. See this KB:
- KB04312 Create and synchronize with an ASCII export file
KB11194 How to import contacts from a CSV file to the BlackBerry
- Sorry, but RIM does no research on how to get your data from your old device and in ASCII format or CSV... it is a function of your old device.
So your choice is, IMO, to continue to use a desktop PIM for your data (and you should, IMO)... then choose a compatible PIM (from above). Then download your data from your old device and the PIM Office. Next, configure the BB to sync with the PIM:
- KB17022 How to configure applications to Organizer for synchronization using BlackBerry Desktop Manager
Good luck and let us know!
How can I get my phone unlocked? When I turn it on there is a white screen and says "Reload Software: 513"... If you know who I can reach to make it unlocked or can help please let me know... Thank you Kelli
KB13003"JVM 513" error message appears on the BlackBerry smartphone
From a PC, you can install any bundle of BONES to a BB via this procedure:
Note that although written for "reload", it can be used to upgrade, downgrade, or recharge - it depends on the OS package you download and install on your PC. You can even use a different OS package carriers simply insert, between steps 1 and 2, the deletion, on your PC, a file named PROVIDER. XML. remember that you remove from your PC, no matter what other packages devices OS BB as having more than one installed on the PC can cause conflicts with this procedure.
If you are on a MAC, you are limited to only your sanctioned carriers OS packages... but can still use any level they currently have to sanction. See this procedure:
- KB19915 How to perform a clean reload of the smartphone BlackBerry using BlackBerry Desktop Software application software
Good luck and let us know!
V184.108.40.2062 (Platform 220.127.116.11)
While perusing a Wikipedia page yesterday (using the default BB browser) the phone has frozen completely after that I had to scroll to the bottom of the page and zoom in. Only a remove the battery / restart it would be clear. Gel repeated several times (on the same page of WP). Is there a 'known problem' through the pages of Wikipedia on a BB?
Post scriptum: just tried browsing the other pages of Wikipedia and it froze again, so it doesn't seem to be a problem with a specific page of WP.
Yes, try on BlackBerry and try your WIki to the site once again.
like the previous question, this great phone has a radio built in ot can I get a request to add a radio
I'm not aware of a real am / fm receiver option but you can get Flycast and have access to a very nice selection of channels of "satellite radio". I F'cast, but he has a local option that can help with conventional station access, but that's just a guess.
I have a BB 9000 "BOLD". Since yesterday, I saw this message on my phone "Phone not allowed MM6" and "SOS".
I tried to reset the phone and check all settings and security options, but I couldn't find anything wrong. No body can now call me and I can't make any calls. If someone call me, they will find "the phone is off. I checked my Sim Card on another phone and it works correctly.
I bought this phone about 2 weeks ago and I am currently in Iran, Tehran. Phone has been perperly in the last 2 weeks.
I just plugged my phone yesterday to my laptop by USB to charge. I plugged before on my laptop by USB and it works fine.
I'd appreciate your kind help.
For your information, it's a Sony Erricson cell. In any case, I found what the problem is.
The phone works fine, the problem was with my mobile network. They do not have enter my serial number of the cell phone.
I send them the serial number of my cell phone and they told me during the next 24 hours that they will register it.
I tried my BB with a different Sim card that uses a different mobile network and it works fine.
Thank you for your attention.
I took out the battery several times and it won't always go beyond 5% (its been there for 12 hours now), social RSS to 0%.
There are two methods for recovering for you to try:
- Open Blackberry Desktop Software & connect your device with the PC using the USB cable, without inserting the battery.
- You have three Retry option, update or cancel, and then click Update.
- Once it is at the stage of the "initialization of pocket" update, then insert the batteries.
- If this does not work, and you get stuck on the safeguarding of social data feeds, go to the second method below.
- Start your BlackBerry in safe mode. Article ID: KB17877 how to start a mode BlackBerry smartphone without failurehttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877
- Connect to the BlackBerry Desktop Software and allow handheld to connect. If you are prompted to update, cancel the upgrade for later.
- IF you can not connect or your desktop software does not recognize your device in Mode safe, please follow the instructions here to force detection: Article ID: KB10144 how to force detect the BlackBerry smartphone using the Application Loader
- Go to device > delete > SELECT DATA > select this option to remove the Social flow and smart card data bases and follow the rest invites you to complete.
- Now, you can go back and click to update the device through the Desktop Manager, or restart the BlackBerry in normal mode and continue on the upgrade of the air.
When streaming Pandora on BlackBerry remote stereo gateway, the sound moves from my audio system to the speaker of the device after each song. I can go to manage connections and disconnect and then connect the stereo gateway and it goes back to the sound system.
How can I hear stay continues through the sound system once the gateway is paired?
There is a setting in pandora under options to activate the blue tooth
I am new to blackberry and registration just a contract with Blackberry 8900 curve. I love the phone, however, I am very disappointed when I found out there is no direction voice on GPS (Blackberry card) that come with the phone. And it cost to subscribe to telenav...
Is it possible to have the sense of the voice for BB GPS map? Any free GPS software with the direction of the voice can be used in this phone?
All suggestions are welcome,
BlackBerry Maps not to have the meaning of the voice, and you cannot add the function.
Garmin has an application for blackberry, Telenav too, but they are not free.
Maybe you are looking for
I bought this new tablet in 2007 with Vista Ultimate. I upgraded to 2 GB of RAM a few months ago and keep up to date on the OS and antivirus updates. During the last week, the system began to hang, usually using MS OneNote but also when you navigate
Hello I am trying to download the latest firmware for the 40TL838G model, but I'm not. Where can I find it? Thank you.
I recently bought a new computer. Windows 7 is the OS that comes with it. I used to have Windows XP. I am a subscriber of POGO. Before when I played on POGO game filled my Java window. Now no matter what I try (i.e. ALL) my 'game' window is half the
LabVIEW automatically saves a text file into a readable text file, but there is no extension of .txt or .text file. Is there a way in which you can do labview automatically save a file with a .txt file extension, so it can be opened directly by Note
Original title: program compatibility Application Applications App Apps game games Legacy Crash crashes Hang hangs I have a Microsoft (model 1033) fingerprint reader that works on XP but Win7 compatibility issue there. How I can install now, is there