iPhone 6 s 4 K video on iMac MacBook Pro 2010/2011
If I take 4K video on my iPhone 6s and import it on my iMac MacBook Pro 2010/2011 will be playing the video and watch as she lets say a new iMac 4 / 5K? iMovie and final cut PRO supports 4K video for editing right?
It will look like at its native resolution. On your Mac, the displayed video will be reduced as a result of your visible area onscreen. That does not mean the video will look terrible, but not so good that it would have on the 4 k or 5 k.
How can I fix? iPhone and iPad are visible to each other in parachute drop but they does not see my Macbook Pro.
Thank you for using communities Support from Apple!
I understand that your iOS devices can see each other with the help of parachuting, but your Mac does not see them. To begin troubleshooting, I suggest you read the information in the following article.
Tips for sending items
If you do not see the recipient in the AirDrop window or sheet:
- Make sure that the two devices have on AirDrop and are less than 30 feet (9 meters) on the other.
- If you send to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch:
- Your Mac must be a 2012 model or newer with OS X Yosemite or later.
- The iOS device must use iOS 7 or later and have Personal Hotspot disabled in settings > cellular.
- If you send a Mac:
- If the receiver Mac uses OS X Mavericks, Cougar or Lion, then open a window AirDrop: choose go > AirDrop in the menu in the Finder bar.
- If the receiver Mac is a 2012 model or, click "Don't see you looking?" in the drop window or the sharing of the sending of the Mac spreadsheet. Then click on "Search for an older Mac."
- Know if the Mac has "block all incoming connections" enabled in the security and privacy preferences. A Mac does not receive items using AirDrop if this setting is enabled.
- If AirDrop on the receiving device is set up to receive points of contacts only, make sure that the two devices are connected to iCloud. Also make sure the associated e-mail address or phone number to your identifier Apple is in the Contacts application on the receiving device.
Release system requirements
Send items to an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, or to receive these devices, you need a 2012 model or later Mac with OS X Yosemite or later version, except the Mac Pro (mid-2012).
To send items to another Mac, you must:
- MacBook Pro (Late 2008) or later, excluding the MacBook Pro (17 inch, late 2008)
- MacBook Air (late 2010) or later version
- MacBook (Late 2008) or later, excluding the white MacBook (Late 2008)
- iMac (early 2009) or later version
- Mac Mini (mid-2010) or later version
- Mac Pro (early 2009 with AirPort Extreme card or mid-2010)
I know you said that your Mac does not see your iOS devices, but your iOS devices sees the Mac?
I tried to add videos to my 2 my MBP Mini iPad.
When I hit the sync button, I'm alerted that this will remove the existing music and video on my iPad. How to prevent this?
I understand that you want videos you have on your MacBook Pro to add to your iPad. Synchronization is a way to do it, but if you've never synced to your iTunes library before, you will get the message that you see. The first thing I would say is that you back up your iPad if you do not already so.
Then try a different approach to file sharing between your devices. It is called AirDrop, and here's how it works:
See you soon!
I have a MacBook Pro (retina, 15 inches, mi 2014) 2014, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7 processor! 6 gb 1600 MHz DDR3,
Intel Pro Iris 1536 MB OS X EL Capitan. I checked the LMP bluetooth under system reports and the LMP version
0x6. I'm trying to pair a 6s iPhone more Version 9.2.1 (13D 15), model MKV92LL/A this phone is brand new.
When I try to pair the two of them, he said MacBook Pro not supported.
Also when I turn on my Mac it automatically shows the messages and gives me a code to enter. I go to Messages
Select text Message Forwarding and enter the number. He'll be right back with another number and starts
start all over again. When I try to close it, it just continues to do it. I am connected to iCloud on both devices using the
same apple ID. I also email and phone numbers boxes checked to receive messages from these two places.
This is the first time I had all the important issues with my apple devices. I had a small problem connecting my
my ear buds but Jawbone after a certain time has been able to fix it. I did countless research on this matter and did not
haven't found a solution. Please help one of the reasons why I made the switch from apple was integration. I was really looking for
before you can use the hand off and all the other things that I should be able to do with these 2 devices.
Thanks Steve cut Frame to finish
Matching of an iPhone to a Mac is not supported. If you want to move the data, there are some options... Parachuting is a.
I have a problem with my iPhone 6s that u can not find the icon airplay on it, and my device is up to date.
and I want to connect it with my macbook pro.
Whats Airplay icon?
I'm currently the proud owner of an end 2013 15 "Macbook Pro retina, 2.6 GHz. But I would like a more powerful machine to use the desktop.
Current Macbook Pro vs new iMac:
16 GB of RAM = 16 GB of RAM
Disk 512 GB PCIe Flash = 512 GB PCIe Flash drive
2, 6 GHz CPU > 4 GHz CPU
NVIDIA GT 750M > AMD Radeon R9 M395X
But still, it's an investment of $3,200. I get a much faster machine, or it will be just a quick configuration of 30%? Thanks for any comments.
If you need a powerful desktop computer then it's either the iMac of the Mac Pro. There are many benchmarks and comparisons to find, so do some research - naked exploits just ran a comparison.
Just after that I got some 'experts' try to help me to use a new system AV, my iPhone is no longer automatically transfer my photos from iPhoto on my MacBook Pro photo stream. I got some tips on the forum that seems to work, but it has stopped working. I think that I only have a bad setting on the Mac or the iPhone. When I try to connect the two, I get a message that says "the network is not available." Can I fix it, or I have to go to the Apple Store?
On your Mac ddisable photo stream in the system/iCloud preferences window
and in the iCloud iPhoto preferences window.
Reboot and reactivate the two respectively. That should help at the start of the My photo stream.
I need to transfer all my mail from my iMac to my Macbook Pro.
I don't have preferences or rules etc. I just need to access reference purposes.
I am aware that I can export a mailbox of the iMac, transfer the file and import it on the Macbook Pro.
I have two questions:
1. her leaving a large number of emails, totaling more than 10 000 about 8 years. This will cause a problem?
Not sure about the size of GB that I currently do not have access to the iMac.
2. I heard there may be permissions with this issues. Is there anything else I should be aware of?
Both computers are to me, but my name of Director is different I think. They are all two SNYC would be via iCloud however. (except Mail :-)
MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4), 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5
iMac (27-inch late 2009), OS X (10.8.2), Nikon D90, Nikon D600 Mountain Lion
Thanks for your help.
1. There should not be a problem, but it will take a long time to load.
2. after the export of the mailbox and copying it to the Macbook Pro, do a Get Info (command - I) on the mailbox to change permissions if necessary. Then, click on the gear down and select apply to included items.
I'm currently approved for 'ADOBE DESIGN STANDARD' on an iMac. I have a new MacBook Pro and you want to use instead of the iMac. Should I get a new license key? or?
I know that I can download a copy of "eval" on the cell phone, but how to move license keys? I don't know yet I have still the license key (valid) for the iMac... can I ask another?
As long as you stay in the same general platform (PC vs Mac), you don't need to change the license. You are allowed to have two facilities activated with your license, so you should be able to install on your new computer without having to worry about the other oldest at all (unless you never want to release the second activation for yet another machine). As you said, you can download the trial version and use the serial number of your purchase to activate it to use fully.
If you registered your software with Adobe, the serial number should be available through your Adobe account online. If you don't enter it then you at least will understand why it is profitable to do so.
IF you end up needing to solve problems with the activation of the product on the new machine, you will need to communicate directly with the Support from Adobe. Here are some links to help get in touch:
Bought the new MacBook Pro. As part of the initial commissioning process, I migrated the files of my iMac (late 2009) (OS X 10.7.5) for MacBook Pro (iOS Cougar 10.8.2), as well as applications including my CS5.5 Design Standard. Startup MacBook Pro process completed without problem.
Now, on the MacBook Pro, mixed programs CS5.5 bag. Illustrator CS5.1 worm. 39 and the version of PhotoShop CS5.1 12.1 open and work properly. The inDesign CS5.5 worm. 22.214.171.1243 crashes at launch (several times), with iOS displays a window "InDesign quit unexpectedly.
UPDATE: read the solution found by another entry on InDesign 5.5 don't not launches the new MacBook Pro, I tried to open the Adobe Extension Manager and disable the extension to SING, but the extensions Manager crashed the launch.
You don't need to install CS3. The CS5 upgrade will be / should be asked of the old serial number during the installation process for the audit.
How to get web on my computer, and then in keynote YouTube to embed youtube video in presentation
If you have permission to download the specific file from Youtube, and settings allow the download of this file in particular, use a download Youtube app to download the file on the Mac, (search google for applications) then drag and drop the file on a slide.
The HP works very well with the desktop iMac computer, but does not print 2 laptops, even if they seem to be recognizing the network. Says not connected printer. The test report of the network of wireless HP Photosmart C7200 and Configuring Page appear to be normal and functional.
We will keep it open until you are happy.
Once the printer on the network added to Windows 7 should be simple:
1. make sure the printer is on and connected to your network. Verify that you can access the printer's internal web page by accessing its IP address before continuing.
2. click on > start > Control Panel > devices & Printers.
3. click on add a printer
4. Select local printer
5. Select create a new port and select Standard TCP/IP Port, and click Next.
6. under device type, select TCP/IP Device. Under the name of host or IP address, enter the IP address of the printer. Click Next.
7. Select Hewlett-Packard in the list of manufacturers and select and select your printer model. Click Next.
If your printer model is not in the list, then select disk provided, browse the CD that came with your HP printer and select the first file begins with hp and ending with INF. click Open, then OK. Select your printer model. Click Next.
8. If prompted, use the driver that is currently installed.
9. He will ask the name of the printer - enter a new name or use the one existing. This will be the name of the printer that you select from other applications.
10. we may ask you to share the printer. Choose No.
11. the printing area of Test Page is displayed. Go ahead and print it out.
12. click on finish.
my Mac computer was stolen and I had the whole program like PS CS5 and adobe after effect etc... and now I bought a new iMac so I was wondering if
There is nowhere I can download it from the Adobe Site because it has been registered with my email please help
Contact support by web chat or telephone to reset the activations.
I have a 2011 13 "MacBook Air. I use on vacation to see movies in iTunes and sometimes stream of baseball games on the browser. To do this, I use the Thunderbolt port with an HDMI adapter. The screen reflects what I send to the TV via HDMI.
I plan to move to a MacBook Pro. So here's my question.
With a MacBook Pro 2011 or later, can I watch a movie from iTunes on the TV (via the Thunderbolt port) at the same time web browsing on the computer screen? This isn't something I can do on the Air.
You should be able to do with your MacBook Air. Have you opened the preferences system-> poster and disabled the option of mirroring?
I bought a MacBook Pro in 2011 and I have an iPhone 5 s. I'll be living in Thailand for work and need to know whether or not I need to purchase adapters/converters to recharge my appliances safely.
If you have a good cable and adapter to the power outlet, you should be fine. Products Apple generally work with any voltage between 100 and 250 v.
Maybe you are looking for
Hi, so I've had a Skype group for about 3 years now, it has 5 members including myself. Recently, I and later, the rest of the Group were unable to make calls, they all drop instantly when creating. We have mad a new group, but the same problem keeps
"I have a Satellite A100-192 and for some reason, I can't enter this character." " ...It should work when I press ALT GR + w, but it doesn't. I asumed that it is reseverd for something (maybe ati radeon graphics card?) but I can not understand why...
Hello world Y at - it an option to enable QoS in extreme apple so that we give a VoIP? Thanks in advnace.
How to download windows vista platform update. It is not in the list update in windows update
I tried to reinstall Windows live but same thing happens when I try to access