'Repair your computer' won't work on Satellite L30 - 101

When I press F8 togo in this menu which gives the safe mode and other things, when I click on repair your computer, it won't work, it just asks me to power off the computer.How can I fix it. The problem started after I installed Winutilities that eve

Skype won't install (Windows Vista)

Recently, I uninstalled Skype because she had failed to update several times. However, now I am trying to reinstall Skype but it fails every time, both via the installler and full installer. I don't know what else to do. He always comes up with the m

VAIO PCG - 71314L manual?

Where I can get manual for Vaio PCG - 71314 manual L? I searched on the Web and did not. I searched the sites of Sony - they do not mention even this laptop.This is a laptop with Win 7 in language Portuguese (I don't speak Portuguese, but undertand S

Wanted: White screen after 10 Windows Update - problem even when back in windows 8.1

Hello I've updated to windows 10 and after a few hours, the main screen of my laptop went blank but my second monitor that I use with a HDMI cable still works. Here is a screenshot - one screen shows white and I'm typing this on screen 2 (continue be

HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC G7Z03AV: Cursor jumps randomly

I start with the screen of the laptop closed and use an external monitor and a keyboard and mouse.  After have started upward to a random interval later the cursor starts jumping around the screen and the function of the left button of the mouse is a

Pavilion sleekbook 14-b040tu: ACPI\VEN_HPQ

Hello the Device Manager I have an unknown device with the following hardware ID ACPI\VEN_HPQ & DEV_0004ACPI\HPQ0004* HPQ0004 Location: on pci express root complex Instant unit path: ACPI\HPQ0004\3 & 11583659 & 0 Someone knows a driver for him or is

the man realize "background subtraction" mit Labview?

Hi all I'm new to Labview, I would like to know weather man mit labview subtraction "background" to analyze the images, captured on camera witch? Thank you

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 70A 4 impossible to reinstalled my OS

I have a Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 A 70, 4. I installed the server operating system but I messed up the configuration and now the operating system does not start. I bought this server to learn how Mircosoft Server OS works knowing full well that I'm g

HP pavilion dv7-6135dx

Then out of no where, a few hours earlier, my laptop (HP Pavilion dv7-6135dx) started acting... First, it would show my wifi like "no internet, secure... In an attempt to "disconnect' to reconnect - I accidentally hit"turn off"- to which a person has

6 do not DOWNLOAD GPS files

I recently bought a 6 d, and everything was fine. I noticed that the battery was draining pretty quickly. Whenever I downloaded images I would be invited on GPS journal fles, I have accepted by download. After a week, I noticed that I had logs starti

password is correct such incorrect pasdword

password is correct. the password is correct

Cannot install windows 8 on brand newAO 725

Hi, I bought a brand new Acer One 725 today which came with 2 GB of Ram and 500 GB of hard drive. It came with pre-installed Linux. I bought Windows 8 Pro directly from Microsoft. I used the USB tool to start the 8 Win USB to install it on my netbook

Dashboard SanDisck Image Bootable

When you provide a bootable image to update the firmware?  I am currently not using windows (linux) with my player and do not want to tear my machine part to make sure that my drive works at full capacity and without and dangerous firmware. In additi

Scanning multiple pages in the file of an image

Using a printer Office Jet Pro 8600 more, I installed the software and can I print and scan.  However, I am trying to scan a two-sided card family recipes, but the end result is two image files separate (e.g. Pie001 cream and cream Pie002). I have do

the digital camera driver does not load when a sony camera is connected to the computer vista laptop.

At the same time the downloaded movies netflix has more audio.  Device Manager does not display a driver of the camera when the camera is attached via firewire and running?  I tried to reload the drivers and worked with the pilot web-based updates.

How can I send an AVI file by e-mail?

How can I send a video (avi) from microsoft about 9 MB by e-mail? This was made by a playblast in Autodesk Maya. I would also like to know if I can send an AVI made first by email - of makes in Maya.

How to connect wireless to the printer. ? I am running windows 7 on a Dell inspiron 1545.

Need help if possible wireless connection. or to the "hp officejet 4500 desktop printer.  WiFi instead. I loaded the drivers and it said it was successful.

EqualLogic configuration and restrictions of RAID

We realize that there is NO way we can remove the existing RAID array so that we can replace several drives at once only to rebuild a new RAID. Feedback from the Engineer Support of Dell that if we act with this, we will need to use a connection seri

Windows 7 missing sensor location

I had to reinstall windows 7 now my position sensor is gone does anyone actually have a fix for this. I tried about 6 corrections say so far not a single one worked.

Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in a minute. Please save your work now.

Hello world. Since I installed Windows 7 Home Premium, I had problems with an error message displayed when I start my computer. The error message said, as in the title, "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in a m