How to avoid the u letter when you type ' u?

Hello community, I need to write ' u , but it automatically replaces these two letters by u on selection of keyboard we International PC. Can you suggest me how to avoid it? Thanks in advance, Gomez

My iMac will not complete boot the system

After an unexpected break in power, I can't finish the start of my iMac. I tried to start in safe mode several times and loading bar appears but stops at halfway to load, then eventually the computer turns off. I tried to reset PRAM once. Same thing

Buttons on Tecra 9100

I just bought my first laptop - a Tecra 9100 of second hand. There is no manual. I discovered that the two biggest buttons are right space and enter - what are the two small buttons on the top for? Is there anywhere I can download a manual anywhere?

Lenovo E560 does not start after the BIOS update

Finally, gave in the throbbing Lenovo and updated the BIOS on my E560 - big mistake. He's been through and installed correctly, no problems with chess, etc. (finally none that appeared on the screen). The laptop delivered to market very well, he cros

How will I know if I have malware on my computer?

Facebook, says I have malware on my browser - I only use Safari it is the latest version... I changed my PW on FB, erased my story; unchecked then java script erased, then checked the javascript code. What can we do? Husband-Lyn

A software problem on DV6 6c10us laptop.

I've had this laptop for a few months. It was a great. I recently bought the SSD and replaced it nicely. Here's my number now. After the installation of the operating system is win 7 Home premium 64-bit, I tried to download the drivers. However, pilo

How to locate the index z (physical) encoder

Hello I'm trying to locate the Z Index of a rotary encoder. I need the counter to zero at each time 0 reached the encoder shaft this same point. My problem is that when I run the VI, the angular position starts at 0, no matter where the tree, and thi

understand the buffer behavior

Hello I'm developing an application with c ++ which uses a voltage of anaolg entry. I develop with a simulated device usb-6210. on a slow computer, I get an error 200279 memory buffer for which I found lots of useful information already. I am trying

Move the arrow

When Im internet to play games on IE8 and there is a character in the game I need to check with the help of the arrow keys, but right when the game play it when I try to press the right key of the charater goes automatically to the left. And to see f

New emails not entered in / view in Outlook

When I opened my Outlook, it does not in my new messages; However, when I go on the Internet, that is.  When I click send/receive, I see that they have completed, but no email arrives in my Inbox.  I sent myself a test e-mail, and it does not come th

Serial number for Aspire 5532 laptop

I just took an Acer Aspire 5532 computer laptop used running Win 7 HP X 64, nice little computer. My problem is that the number of sedrial on the label at the bottom of the laptop is not readable. Is there anywhere it might be on this laptop? Thank y

How do you 'run as' Panel, or where can I find a list of command line options?

I use a laptop computer that I just installed a copy of XP on and continue to operate in the small problems of configuration and personalization that require administrator access to change.I know he will just be a little quick change, then right-clic

CD player is more for giving me the opportunity of what I want to do after inserting a cd or dvd. This happened after an update of windows disabled autorun

the options window - when I insert a vacuum, music, or DVDs, no more rises, this occurred because of a windows update, example I insert a blank cd - a window used to come to ask me "what I want to do" with options - like opening a folder accessible i

Remove the apple programs

How can I remove Quicktime from my computer and all the programs Apple. I went into the control panel and tried, but I got a message that this program is a network service. I can not remove this program, I also want to delete itunes as well.

The Sansa View will work with USB 1.0?

I'm buying a Sansa View 8 GB as there are has exceptional offers out there right now.  However, I don't have USB 1.0 on my computer (in XP), can I use the Sansa?   I realize it load probably wouldn't work - I would just buy a power adapter.  I am con

Why updated important keep for lack of 66A on Windows Vista

An update important 66A keeps failing to update

Vista the specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted

Hello I recently had problems with viruses etc on my computer and because of its extremely slow performance I want to re install windows vista to make it to its factory settings.  I use a laptop HP 530 which has a HP Backup and Recovery utility, whic

scanner Kodak i40 64-bit of Windows 7 will not work

Will not install drivers that work with windows 7 64 bit. Kodak has said that it should work, as possible. Said to contact Microsoft.

Add id number to the custom control

Revive this thread. I have to add created ID dynamically controls too. (1) how to add ID to the dynamically created controls (2) is there a method to dynamically children created list of controls in a container? (3) select / change the properties of

the desktop icons became Notepad

The gud day. can you please hep what to do. Lately, I open a file, and it says that it cannot be opened. but there were choices came this program could make it open. I chose the notepd when suddenly all my desktop shortcut icons have become icons of