Family Organizer

How can I change the family Organizer?

Best way to protect your black iPhone from scratches Jet

Hello guys,. Someone has suggestions to protect your 7 Jet Black iPhone against scratches, I don't want to use a case I saw a company that make a kind of coating that stops the JB to have wiped off https://nanostate.co/jet-black-iphone-scratch-finger

I want to know the first time I installed firefox on my pc?

I want to know my story of installing firefox.

I have a problem loading with my iPad Air2.  I used other cables and Chargers but still doesn't load.  I plugged the iPad to iTunes and a DFU after he took a few hours that the iPad has been completely restored and apps reloaded.  In addition to the

My iPad will not normally charge.  I tried different cables and Chargers.  I plugged the iPad to iTunes and reset a DFU.  After only a few hours the iPad finished reloading all software and reloaded new apps, it had also charged the battery but the p

Need DC for Satellite U400-15 b DC power Jack

Hello Anyone know where I can source a DC power jack to replace the motherboard of a U400-15B? I've scoured the web without success. Thank you

View Skype online but stiil I am outside

HelloI am facing a problem. If I connect to Skype on my mobile device after using my goal so I logout... but on laptop always show my status online far and yellow point... so my friends understand I'm online... or I phone not connection any time lega

I am happy owner of a Toshiba Satellite and I use it for background music

I am the proud owner of a Toshiba Satellite and, above all, I use it for background music (when I play without my group). Although Watch (and listen to) my laptop (you can see on the right side of the keyboard man) made for me:http://www.YouTube.com/

Satellite A305-S6916 issue of keyboard

Hi all This is my first post on the forum; I hope that I will keep with Protocol and I appreciate any help in advance! My Satellite, from a few hours, has experienced a mismatch of keyboard keys that does not affect the whole of the Council, only a f

White screen at the launch of player of game time nba on the retina of the iMac 27 inch

Time of game of NBA League pass streams fine on my iPad air 2 and Apple TV. I just bought the new iMac 27-inch with retina 5 k, and when I run the nba game time player, only a blank screen appears.  I tried clearing the cache, unlocking pop up screen

hpC4480 oneprinter: incompatible ink cartridge appears on the screen after each draw

I replaced a cartridge of ink three colors and recharge them the new black cartridge 75; after they are put in the printer, the incompatible cartridge message appears on the screen, I followed the instructions on youtube andgot to work. However whene

Windows 7 - cannot perform updates (cnupdater.exe is not found)

When I start windows, it says updates are available. So I click OK. Then it says c:\windows\syswow64\cnupdater.exe not found!

I have an Aspire Z3171 while a running Win7 which stops randomly during use.

This PC has worked very well since the new but for some reason, he began to spend just her self off, no warning, it's like the power went off, it does also werd things like after a crash by turning on his car after 10 minutes she is off without light

How to install crack.reg

I have a piece of software that requires me to install 'crack.reg' to my records before launching.How to do that please?

IPod is not recognized

My Ipod isn't recognized or something.  I get the error code 13019 when on Itunes when I try to sync, and the computer tells me that it is uninstall my device, code 21.  I followed all the suggestions for Itunes and all for the computer (f5, and then

The battery icon is no longer in the bar of the taskbar of my laptop?

How do I but the battery icon in my taskbar, I right click and check, but the box is trimmed out. Help

find printers wireless using windows 7

I have a kodakesp7 wireless printer and my windows 7 is reported as a computer and not a legacy. so now, I can't print to my wireless printer. all of the suggestions. tried dropping and dragging computers to devices when in the network and sharing Ce

Impossible to change the resolution after a system restore - please help

This afternoon I had my PC freeze when using iTunes. I tried to restart but got major error messages. I had to use "System Restore" a number of times that to have the machine to restart a version blown upward my wallpaper - no cursor, icons or the ab

Bridged files - File.desktopDirectory.resolvePath ();

I'm trying to access the files on the bridged BB Phone. He has "BlackBerry" directory with two directories inside - "SDCard" and "InternalDeviceMemory" but if I try to resolvePath("SDCard") or resolvePath("InternalDeviceMemory) it is only a directory

Questions of Smartphones blackBerry AppWorld and Blackberry Maps

Hey I'm with t-mobile, I just removed sim to my storm, where everything worked and placed in my new curve, everything seems fine except the following. (1) cannot access appworld:-improve your service to a plan that includes browsing and discover the