Weird iTunes prompt?

These guests look super suspects.  Is that what this indicates that this computer is infected?  Or is it just a mistake? Thank you!

Why can I not see the details of my question, when you click on it in my profile?

I've created a new issue earlier this week, and apparently I have a question, based on my profile. When you click on the link 'Question' I see a result search failed. Why can I not see my question (to check if an update)?

FF19 Win7x64 accidents

Crash ID: bp-e84fff06-c886-4afe-8305-f0e222130227What should do? All plugins and add ons disabled. He started just after the upgrade Adobe Flash Download. Thank you!

Why are so limited and narrow security issues?

Apple makes assumptions very security issues simply as a (stereotypical) 'classic' American experience that I can't understand. I can't literally find a question in the third set that concerns me - I don't "grow up in a street": I have lived in more

Tecra S2 video input

How can I put on a video input on my Tecra S2. I want to play Xbox 360 in HD on my laptop. Is this possible? Maybe there is a docking station or something like that.Hope someone can help meGreetz

Envy 15: Airplane Mode button does not work after update of Windows 10

My airplane on my HP envy mode button will not work after the upgrade to Windows 8.1 for Windows 10. I can turn on and off airplane Mode but not the button. Grateful for the help

Covered wagon with an average of analog voltages DAQmx

I searched through screws, I can't seem to find something that will automatically average numbers of boxcar fed into it. I am trying to create a feature of my software that will allow the dynamic configuration of the car covered with an average of so

Glued on Pavilion g7-1329wm memory access cover on?

The memory on my renovated Pavilion g7-1329wm access cover seems to be stuck on. is this normal?  The two setscrews are relaxed, but the cover is firmly in place.  Am I'll break the cover if I try to remove more that I'm already scared. Suggestions?

What is Accelerator windows efficiency?

IM asking this question because it me to use my computer for 3 days. He grew up things like your computer is infected with Trojan-worms-someone ' a hack my private details all kinds of things I found very scarey. There was a window of payment, I coul

Jacquie Lawson advent calendar no longer works

My timetable for the advent of Jacquie Lawson worked perfectly from 1 to 13 December inclusive.  Now, it does not open and suggests that it is incompatible.  Instead he will fly to the side when I click the icon. Original title: program compatibility

Impossible to download anything under XP, cannot load library d3d9.dll

I can't download anything, because this problem, how I can fix with out for paid?

Finals 30 playlist songs fail to copy on an external device.

How can I get the balance of my playlist music to copy on an external device, an SD card. About 80% of the way through the songs of task 30 last impossible to copy. All had "an error has occurred. Windows media player cannot find the specific file. M

cancel the file association for the extension .lnk to original setting

all the hits (shortcuts) now have the extension .lnk wasw here before I have had a crash.

NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE driver/graphic card problems

Im having a mega weird issues with my pc, my pc said really slow during the game and when I went to check my drivers in device sound Manager telling me that she went from an nVidia - showing - NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE (which is my graphics card) to be

U2415, USB HUB does not work as usual?

Hi all Today afternoon I noticed my printer disappeared from my operating system... After some tests, I realized that the question at issue also all other devices that I use to keep connected to the monitor usb hub. This morning, I left the PC after

Audio can be played in handsets, but not through speakers

I use a laptop Hp with windows 8 OS which is only 1 week old. There is no sound through speakers but when played sound headsets fires

XP Pro files idling & wireless offline

XP Pro SP3Laptop (Lenovo X200s)Network storage (ReadyNAS NV +) I created XP offline files so that the laptop has offline access to one of the network drives.  I have set up to sync when I log on and outside.  However, I usually don't log or not the l

RV325 DHCP pool limits

Is it possible to have a larger than 50 ip addresses dhcp pool in RV325 (firmware 1.1.1.19)?

BlackBerry Smartphones SMS text MESSAGE

Hello, this is the sound of text message sms When you receive a text, his blackberry or the ring goes out. Is their any way to change this so that I can put a different sound on it of mine?

ACS 5.5 does support RSA AM 8.1?

Hello does anyboby know if RSA AM 8.x is supported by ACS 5.5? I did not find a supported Version of RSA in Documentation/Release Notes. I imported sdconf.rec von RSA AM 8.1 outdoor store config but secret of node identity is not created/redeemed. Au