Cheek finished the normal ringtone blackBerry Smartphones ringtone
This is an unusual situation. I have this ringtone which is a song about a cartoon character. Some children texted me and I recorded in my ringtones folder. Later I tried to text to a few members of the family. On one of the attempts, she didn't not reach because I hit the wrong choice (don't know how).
Anyway, since then, the song lights up constantly and plays throughout. For example, if I get a text, the sound signal of normal text turns off. But eventually, the song started playing and I can't stop it until he played through. If I get an instant message from someone on Blackberry Messenger, the normal message sound alert goes off, but then the song starts and resonated throughout. If I make a call, after I hang up the song goes out and plays throughout. If I send an email, as soon as I hit the button send, the song goes out and plays throughout.
Nothing I have tried seems to work. I have checked all my ringtone and contact settings. I deleted the ringtone/song of my ringtone file and delete some messages and emails on phone where I sent it to myself or a family member. Place the phone on silent doesn't seem to work. Once the beginning of the song I can't stop until he plays every 30 seconds. Anyway, I still have the same problem and the song will not leave play. So, I think you can see my dilemma.
Someone at - it suggestions on how to solve this problem? I thought that maybe it was a virus, but the person I know who has the ringtone has the same problem as me. I recently installed a new update/upgrade of the Blackberry operating system. Do you think that there is a problem with the update?
To correct your problem first turn off your phone and remove the battery for 7 and 1/2 minutes to completely restart the hard disk. I myself was stupid enough to download enough porn for a year, so I have several viruses on my phone that I work currently through.
Tags: BlackBerry Smartphones
I have a Blackberry Curve 9360 and it is frozen all by doing an update of the software (progress overall backup 13%). It has been like that for the last two hours. I tried to take out the battery, but it just goes back to the same screen when it restarts.
Can anyone help please?
Two options to try:
- Open Blackberry Desktop Software & connect your device with the PC using the USB cable, without inserting the battery.
- You have three Retry option, update or cancel, and then click Update.
- Once it is at the stage of the "initialization of pocket" update, then insert the batteries.
- If this does not work, and you get stuck on the safeguarding of social data feeds, go to the second method below.
- Start your BlackBerry in safe mode. Article ID: KB17877 how to start a mode BlackBerry smartphone without failure http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17877
- Connect to the BlackBerry Desktop Software and allow handheld to connect. If you are prompted to update, cancel the upgrade for later.
- IF you can not connect or your desktop software does not recognize your device in Mode safe, please follow the instructions here to force detection: Article ID: KB10144 how to force detect the BlackBerry smartphone using the Application Loader
- Go to device > delete > SELECT DATA > select this option to remove the Social flow and smart card data bases and follow the rest invites you to complete.
- Now, you can go back and click to update the device through the Desktop Manager, or restart the BlackBerry in normal mode and continue on the upgrade of the air.
I have Blackberry data services with my provider of Meteor, and that they worked with my previous Blackberry 9900. I had to replace it and bought a second-hand 9900, which was a feature of company on the Vodafone network. I have unlocked it and I am able to use the SIM for calls and connect to the internet via wifi, but I'm unable to activate Blackberry internet services. Host Routing Tables are empty and I can't save. In addition, in the e-mail settings, I get only the ability to create a company account.
I did a full factory reset and I tried to save the Tables in routing host several times but nothing happens.
Hello and welcome to the community!
Start here please... you did some, but not all, these necessary things:
- Article ID: KB05099 Steps to take before selling or after the purchase of a used BlackBerry smartphone
In addition, please check this:
- Article ID: KB30076 How to check for an it on a BlackBerry smartphone policy
If there is a COMPUTER policy, please will then this:
- Article ID: KB31291 How to reset a BlackBerry smartphone to factory using BlackBerry Desktop Software Settings
Finally, after all that, with a strong network carrier (for example, not only WiFi), I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2, each should result in a message from your BB... Please wait just before moving on to the next step):
1) register HRT
- KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with wireless network
- Please wait a 'registration' message reach your Messages application
2) Remove and return Service books
- KB05000 Remove the maintenance book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account in the BlackBerry smartphone
- If you do not have access CMIME, continue deleting
- KB02830 Send the directories for the BlackBerry Internet Service
- Please wait "the Activation' Messages, one per already configured e-mail account, arrive in your Messages. If you have not already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.
- With power ON, remove the hood back and remove the battery. Wait a minute, then replace the battery and cover. Power on and wait patiently through the long reboot - about 5 minutes.
- See if things return to functioning. Like all computing devices, BB suffers from memory leaks and others... with a hard reboot is the best remedy.
I hope that will move things again for you! If this isn't the case, then again please contact your mobile provider for formal support. Please ask him to check very carefully as to why your BB cannot receive BIS of their network. There are several possible reasons (e.g., lost or stolen), and you will have to convince them to 'dig deeper' to understand why. Be aware that only they can do this research... nobody here has any access to this research.
I have a very old BlackBerry App World build my torch. While I wait for a Z10/Q10, I try to update. For some reason when I update to 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 I get a Setup error. Any suggestions on how to do it? I don't see a way to remove the BlackBerry App World and reinstall. Thank you.
Welcome to the Forums of the BlackBerry Support
What model of torch you have! If you encounter a problem with the update you can try to re - install BlackBerry World. For which first of all, go to Options > device > application > locate and remove BlackBerry World of this list.
KB10040 : How to view or delete an installed BlackBerry smartphone applications
After deletion to perform a battery pull reboot by removing the battery in your device is on. After you restart your BlackBerry browser go to www.blackberry.com/appworld and download the most recent version. Perform a restart after the installation.
Try it and tell us if you feel any problem.
1 ringtone will not play (not even a vibration) when I get e-mails. I went into set ring tones/alerts and it is configured correctly
2. on a recent hard reset my SMS messaging icon has disappeared. tried to "show all" in the menu, but he has not hidden either
3. instead of going to the default ringtone for SMS, messages my ESPN alert messages always play the same ringtone as the last text I received. not really a big deal, kind of boring when I think I get a message from a certain person and it is not them
OK, so you have more up to date on the phone official software.
In this case, lets try my first suggestion. Back up your phone using Desktop Manager. Once the backup is complete, disconnect the phone from your computer and go to Options > Security Options > General settings, then press the BB Menu key and select wipe Handheld. Once the wipe is complete, you can plug the phone back and restore your settings (I recommend to use the advanced restore just in case there are problems with corrupted databases - restore only the things you need and redo the sound settings manually).
I hope that this will take care of it. It will take some time to do everything, but keep us informed. If necessary, we can go to the next after step.
Hi, my wife has a 9320 BB and I have a BB9900. Whenever a software update is available, I tend to update both at the same time via the BB Desktop Software. (the last being 7.1.2061).
Today I plugged BB9320 my wife to the laptop for the load and the BB Desktop Software identified one update, 7.1.2753. In the end, I have connected my BB9900 but no software updates found, can anyone tell why this should be the case please?
Thank you very much.
These device software are developed by BlackBerry, then released by respective carrier specific to each BlackBerry device model, carrier of your wife has published this specific version of the OS for BlackBerry 9320 and for you... you can have the newest software for your carrier device, so you are offered no updates for your BlackBerry 9900.
Hi, I have I have white bold 9900 and work these days is not so good... .If I send my camera in the center of blackberry they fix my phone, but I would like if possible a bold 9900 black... .i wonder if blackberry change my color of the device or it is impossible? Thank you very much for always
If your phone cannot be repaired, it will be replaced by the exact model you currently have. This includes the color of the phone. If they do not have the exact color, you may receive another but this is at the discretion of the Service Center for repair.
I hope that helps you.
I'm quite new to the use of blackberry, I have a bold 9700, and I bought an app "gps maps using Google" for use if everything is fine but when I open it, it loads the map and my position, then when I ask him what anyone else, he said ' the available memory on your device is low. Close some of the items below. "there is nothing to close cause nothing else is running!" Then it shuts it self because ' I'm sorry! We close this page because he is too large to load. !! It is said. Nobody knows what's going on and or what I can do to make it work correctly? Or a similar card application that will run on my phone please please adi...
Google apps no longer blackberry support
Hey, a few days back I bought Blackberry Curve 9380. Basically, I am new to the world of Blackberry.
Usually when I'm at home, I prefer to use GSM only coz I have Wi - Fi. But when I swtich off the coast of data usage, connect to Wi - Fi, the browser and other internet applications say they are unable to internet.
Also guide me how to change b/w GSM & edge network...
Firstly your need BIS - Blackberry Internet Serives from Vodafone subscription, this is the unique feature that separates other Blackberry devices.
Browser, Facebook, twitter and other applications require the BIS subscription. Only the appworld will work in Wi - Fi mode.
You can change the settings of the browser for Hotspot to work over wifi, but I think the 7 OS will automatically detect it.
If you have BIS subscription 3G is free.
Somehow, I blew it away and am at my last guess my password to logon. What happens if I use the last attempt and fails. Is any way to reset my password before I make my final guess?
# Once you have exhausted all ten attempts, your information is toast. If you made a backup of the data with BlackBerry Desktop Software or BlackBerry Protect you very well. If you do not, uh... well, I could help you.
During the game download, blackberry froze and the game did load on my phone. I have the purchase receipt. What can I do to get my game?
Use these instructions in the AppWorld user guide:
See you soon!
I just got a new Blackberry Pearl 9100. I have 450 contacts that I would spend my old Blackberry Pearl 8110, but my USB data/port is twisted (always fresh, but does not seem to recognize the data port no longer then synchronize the traditional way with my USB cable from my Blackberry desktop manager). Is there a way to sync or migrate my contacts from my old phone to my new phone using Bluetooth or another method?
Hi hoc333 and welcome to the community of BlackBerry Support Forums!
Your only option appears to be sync via Bluetooth. Take a look at this article for assistance:
On my old motorola when I affect a ringtone to a contact, their texts also rang with the same ring. Is it possible to "BOLD"? Please help, thanks
It was a previous post...
How can I customize my alerts from specific contacts?
Just recently changed over a Torch 9800 for a Torch-9810. Nice unit, but noticed that the 9810 has only about 34 "tones alert" installed compared to the 9800 that counts more than 100 installed.
Is it possible to copy the tones to alert on the 9810 of the 9800... or a place to add? Don't want really any
gimmiky ringtones... alerts b ' Berry are very good.
Mabe lack you OS 5 ringtones and they are currently available in appworld.
I'm not the only user BBY desperately struggling to connect to my email via Outlook Web... that's why I have a BBY is told by the way!
I spent a lot of time with our manager network and we tried a number of combinations for the connected BBY, nothing seems to work.
Of course, my network provider (Orange EN) say that they are unable to help, it's to do with BBY.
Before I have to abandon bin and my BBY (after all these years of use of BBY) and get a more friendly user Smartphone, can someone help me solve this problem?
Hello and welcome to the community!
Here are a few things to try:
- KB03133 How to integrate an e-mail address to Microsoft Outlook Web Access with a BlackBerry Internet Service account
- KB18567 BlackBerry Internet Service cannot connect to an account, Microsoft Outlook Web Access using Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Microsoft Exchange 2010
- KB04804 Error message when you try to integrate a Microsoft Outlook Web Access 2010 account
- KB02858 Unable to integrate an e-mail address to Microsoft Outlook Web Access with a BlackBerry Internet Service account
In addition, sometimes it's just not possible to configure via the interface for device... and your BIS carrier, from a PC/browser, Web site may be able to do so... here a partial list:
If you can't find your carriers, you would need to ask for the URL of it.
In addition, since your BB browser, you can try this url:
There are some limited circumstances where BIS cannot integrate properly in OWA... but this is usually a mismatch on the server side (for example, ISA) rather than anything else.
You can also ask your network admins to check this:
- KB11036 Requirements of connection and firewall for the BlackBerry Internet Service
Finally, if something does not work, details will be much more useful... "nothing seems to work" provides us with nothing to diagnose any and so maybe you better frame. Step by step of what you try and exactly how each step results is always more useful. In addition, if the present error messages, the content accurate and full of people is extremely useful.
Maybe you are looking for
How can I move without the other icons jump around?
Help, I was using my HP Pavilion g-7 the other day, while the game and the screen became black without reason appairent. I have not loaded down recently and I run the anti-virus software. We went to the HP support website and went through several di
http://www.Microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&ID=8371I'm trying to install the trial software. When I was prompted to enter a product key for activation, do not enter a key.I click on no when Setup asks me to confirm my choice.I wa
Hello. I'm bored with Windows XP Pro. DfrgNtfs.exe SP3 which works automatically in the background after about 10 minutes of idling. Then I disabled through TweakUI. I tried to manually run the dfrgntfs.exe, but he said "the Disk Defragmenter command
My computer broke down 5 times, twice on 16, then once 18, 21 and now today, January 31, 2014. The minidump file identifies the following as the culprit in all 5 cases: File name: ntkrnlpa.exe Address of the stack: ntkrnlpa.exe + f5a98 Address: 0 x 8