Import videos: camera roll videos vs app

Hello. I just discovered that it is possible to import videos into the film or the video app. I wonder if one of these methods is better than the other? The only advantage of the app videos until now, I've noticed, is that it shows some details about

Tools Page Firefox 42 Options cannot make selections

When I select Options under the Tools menu of FF42, the page is in place but I can't make any choice - it's totally insensitive.Earlier versions had the box that worked. I don't like the Options does on a Web page tab or a box, I just need to make th

Some items displayed is not properly after a while.

I use heavy BarTab to unload tabs after a period of time. That works, I tried leaving the tab run out of time on his own, or manually unload it and reload after it displays the site as intended. But when I use Firefox for some time, the opening and c

Sounds to stop iphone ios 9.3.2 6s

Problem seems to be developed with ios 9.3.2 lately. Sound just stopped working on my iPhone 6 s. vibrate still works, but no sound. Enclosure is in place, it is not on mute but no noise for nothing. Go to sounds and select them and not sound. Restar

HOW TO PRINT FROM TABLET RT FOR HP OFFICEJET 5610

Help!  I have a new tablet.  I use old operating systems of Windows on an old Toshiba laptop for years.  Now, I have a tablet of RT and it seems everything has changed!  I downloaded the driver for my HP Officejet 5610 all-in-one and it would not ins

Download adobe

When I come to download Adobe 11 which was fine; I later discovered that McFee security was also ldownloaded.  I have Norton Security installed and do not want the Mcfee.  Now how can I get rid of him.  Someone told me once to NOT have 2 different se

Satellite A200 - where can I get a replacement optical drive drive?

Hello. I was wondering where I could order a replacement optical disc drive from a Toshiba dealer, online or anywhere else since. Thanks in advance

How can satellite P300-156 - I clean it?

Don't clean my laptop inside, but I did not now what live I have to remove.If someone take the back cover of any P300 to clean the fans, maybe send me photo or instructions, I have to do step by step. Thank you very much. PS:Sorry for English has som

TD100 SBS 2008 OEM.

I try to install SBS 2008 OEM on TD100 without success. TD100 2 x 250 GB sata 4 x 750 GB sata 4 GB of ram apparently only works with the verion Easyinstall 1 or 2. Any ideas?

Fix Corruption of the BIOS?

Today, after awhile of use my laptop, I closed the lid to get up and do something. When I came back to the laptop, the screen was black. The WiFi light orange and the light caps lock blinked twice. I searched for a while and found that it probably me

HP 110-430 tour J4W31AA #ABA: HP encounterd an error when parsing your product.

I bought my new HP 110-430 PC Tower 8.1 with BING Fingerhut.com. I went up to 10 Windows (64-bit) now when go to updates of the supported driver HP, not only tells me an error scan it shows the right product. I do not have an Hp 110-430 (CTO). I have

system tray icon

How can I reduce a VI to an icon in the tray (7,8,8.1) Windows system?

Windows 7 - Media Player does not start after the upgrade. Cannot update Windows media player either

I have long used now on Windows 7, Windows media Player and just got an update from Micorsoft. Set, now when I try to open the drive it tells me the the wmplayer file has a version number of 12.07600.16415 where 12.0.7600.16667 was expected. Windows

Website error encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem

Original title: XP updates question I can't get Microsoft to provide windows XP updates of any sort of their website (updates.microsoft.com), as they did before. Will my PC Download or even alert for new updates as he did (despite the download of aut

3097 memory failure allocating memory for the Variables

Hello - have an old Lenovo tablet of 3 year with Windows XP. Its been performing very well. I get a message that appears randomly who says: 3097 memory failure allocating memory for the Variables installedapp872 = StrSub (Apps, Start, stop-stop) WinB

Cannot restore to a restore point from the previous month.

original title: my system restore won't let me restore to the previous month, the radio button works, but the habit of restoration my windows XP THAT behaves strangely and I tried to use the system restore which has worked well in the past, but now h

WRT1900ac internet connectivity problem, internet white flashing light!

So my wrt1900ac has been flashing white tonight. I logged into the router, and do you have a router reboot. That did not work, then I rebooted my modem still does not work. After all that I did a factory delivered to my wrt1900ac which was a big mist

Adapter 6to4 10 code. Wifi problems

I can not connect by wifi only via ethernet cable. I can connect via wifi with other laptops and through my ipod. (So it is not a problem with our service provider.) I tried the restore point for a day when I can always connect through our wifi. But