How to restore the tiles tab Home Page

When I open a new tab, tiles appear not on the contrary I get this (see attached image). As you can see he directs me to a link. A form of link of Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome, but uninstalled it, yet it still appears. I reinstalled FireFox. U

Unable to connect to a specific landline number?

I have a friend I call several times on a daily basis. It has a fixed line part 3. I have no problems with the appellant until about 3 weeks ago. His phone works fine without all the blocks and he is able to call me. I can call every landline around

Equium L10-200 - unable to connect to the WLan router

I have a 200 L10When I tried to connect WiFi my suburb does not connect with the router at all. Looks like it was trying to access the Internet.Then window took to replace my IP address. But as I can not connect on it cannot be a substitute. How can

C50-B-15Z satellite does not recognize discs when inserted

Toshiba Satellite C50-B-15ZHello! Pls my Satellite C50-B-15Z newly purchased does not recognize discs when inserted. It dosent play any CD or DVD drive, or it even recognize it at all. Pls help... What should I do?

Lenovo G500 no sound issue

Yesterday, Windows updated through Windows updates and I hear no sound from speakers or my helmet. I downloaded and installed the audio driver of Lenovo site and everything was fixed, until I turned off my PC. When I turned it back on, there is no so

HP laptop: recovery disk boots, but no mouse cursor to select the options.

I started the HP recovery cd and it gets to the menu asking what to do - there is no cursor mouse so I can't use it.  Arrows, page up/down, alt + tab, etc. do nothing. F1 brings up 'any aid found' so that the keyboard works. I was able to use a parag

How will I know my device ID?

Is it possible to know your device ID? A blog called * #* #8255 #* #* like the code, but it did not help!

Function 131134

While playing COD WAW a kicking, Message read: Restriction: unknown function 131134 Windows API. Does anyone know what caused this, everything worked fine for a long time, suddenly it happened. Thks in advance for help Henry

cold start

new hp dv5 1004ax regeneration only boot on the second attempt, also we downloasd latest version of the bios can where our version is 11-11-2009 f38

XP does not correctly install KB265351 and KB2487367.

I tried to install several times in the screen "Shutdown" (click on Turn Off to install the important updates...).  Shortly after I start again, the same message appears on the screen to turn off the computer.  I tried to install the same updates fro

ScanJet 5470c: software on XP

I need the software and drivers for a scanjet 5470c which works on XP, please help. Thank you fordrolet

HP 15-r045sr: need some drivers for HP 15-r045sr

Hello. Please, help me, I need some drivers. Network controller PCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3290 & SUBSYS_18EC103C & REV_00PCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3290 & SUBSYS_18EC103CPCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3290 & CC_028000PCI\VEN_1814 & DEV_3290 & CC_0280 SM Bus controller PCI\VEN_

How can I unlock my account please can you help me I really need my account back?

I need my account because I'm waiting for important message for my sons School conformation. I applied for high school and they receive my account, but unfortunately my block account for 7 days. When I try to open a session sent me message come to me

Branch HP4500 black new ink cartridge does not work

I have the HP Officejet 4500 series printer. When I repaled branch HP 901 black cartridge is new, the alignment page went without black, undetected illustrated message text. I went through all the step to check the ink level, to clean the print head,

Explorer.exe has requested to terminate in an unusual way.

Hello Recently, I had to replace my hard drive. After installing Vista and running the utility line WD system, I tried to copy my files out of the folder that I had restored. My files were stored in different folders. When I tried to copy one of the

11 recovery disks?

I just got my computer and create recovery disk. It is written on a disc 11 as I type. What gives! ??? I'm running out of discs!

(Redirected) Dell customer service complaint

Where can I make a complaint about technical support and Dell customer service?

Help! Cannot submit because of version problem

I get the following in the portal provider error. The version of the package in your manifest file .bar release 1.0.134 must be greater than the previous version, but less than any of the next version added to the supplier portal. Your version of the

Windows 7 Media Player how close the gaps between tracks

Hello world. Anyone has an idea how to eliminate gaps between songs on my playlists?  Give refresher courses in shape and want to have transparent music when teaching.  Thoughts?  Any information will be greatly appreciated. Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 Windo

Problem of Flash Player with the BBC News site

My HP Pavilion laptop has a specific problem with the BBC News website. When I click on a video, it starts loading and then stays black. Our other PCs and laptops do not have this problem. The parameters are defined as the BBC help advise. It is poss