Partitions of disk, and Apple TV

I have a shared pictures library on a disk partition.  I would like to be able to access this library when you use Apple TV, but when choosing the library to view via iTunes, the file is gray.  How can I access this file via Apple TV?

Is it possible to erase a paired since your iPhone device using a computer?

I broke my iPhone 5 c a couple of weeks - the damage was so great that I am more able to access anything whatsoever on this device. I bought a new phone (iPhone OS) shortly after. Unfortunately, my wireless headset is always connected to the 5 c. For

PROTECTED M800-10v: how to install Win XP Pro

Hello. I'm french, sorry for my bad English I protected M800 with vista installed pro.I can't install win xp because I have the blue screen. Can I install XP? Thank you Jean-Marc

Satellite P300 - re-connection Bluetooth problem

Good day to you all,. I bought a laptop Toshiba P300 BB with WiFi and bluetooth Windows Vista certified.Everything works fine with only the exception of the connection between my mobile phone (Nokia 6300) and the program "Nokia PC Suite"When I put th

Satellite C660 - 1-2 - game impossible due to the low RAM

Hello I bought this year model C660 - 1 2 (intel core I3 processing) RAM is 2 + 1, max of 8 Now, children wants to play games, and we see the need video is _256MB. _We discover only _64MB_ available for video memory. * Please, *.* How we can extend t

Does anyone know how to put a bar above a certain number?

I need to insert a small bar above a certain number, which indicates a negative value in a system of coordination. Does anyone know how to do? Thank you!

Y580 16 GB RAM support

I turn to the community to see if someone has installed 16GB of memory in their Y580. Manual and the site Web of Lenovo said that 8 GB is the maximum supported, but some positions indicated that it could support 16 GB. I need to hear from anyone who

Windows Update error 80070663

I am trying to download 2007 Microsoft Office Suite Service Pack 2 SP2 and get an "Update error 80070663. I am running Windows Vista professional. I managed to install the update on other computers/laptops in my house.Martin

Click recorded TV, it says that "Windows Media Center has stopped working, seeking resolutions... »

I'm having a problem with Windows Media Center. It starts no problem, but when I click on recorded TV, it says that "Windows Media Center has stopped working, seeking resolutions... "If I click on TV guide there is no problem. I tried a restore, but

Missing "task system" box in xp family "my computer" window in admin account '.

Hello. Running XP Home SP3 2 GB RAM P4 2.8.  All updates applied. Yes, I know this is an older operating system, and some get weird with age and use.  Not a hardware problem. 1.) in limited user, I can open the my computer window by double-clicking o

Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to initialize the store directory. Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full. Error code: 0 x 80007114

Operating system Windows XP, at startup, I get the message: "Outlook Express could not be started. The application was unable to initialize the store directory. Your computer may be out of memory or your disk is full"and displays the error code: 0 x

Impossible to update to lollipop

Hello When I run the update of the lollipop, the phone turn off and the image of special update android arrives. But just a minute later, the screen goes black and the Phone start up normally and stay on the kit kat. A message appears after a minute

I need new bios for my hp pavilion s5380t.

When I give the download page of my model # and select the only OS not listed any list of drivers or BIOS appears.  Were can I get the BIOS? Thank you HP Pavilion s5360t Win 7 64 bit A failure of the CPU fan, but the fan still works Computer configur

Cannot download and install Windows updates

I was unable to download the updates since I have updated more than 2 weeks ago, hangs on the installation of the updates and refuses to go further, I tried to install one or two at a time but still the same. I have now 239 updates need to be install

0x8007000d error code

IM using compaq presario CQ42 with windows 7 starter. Im trying to install windows 10, but it gave the error 0x8007000D code - 0 x 90002, can anyone tell my what should I do? Ive tried to find the answer, but this is for windows 8 and again, this doe

Problem Windows 7 Activation

Hello I recently installed windows 7 Home Premium and I couldn't use my activation key. He gave me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. may not permissions to access you the item.

Problems of implementation of Swipe_Down

Hi all I build an App with a screen hit in FB4.6 as a Flex Mobile application.  Main application file is stock.mxml, as shown here: I hang on, the menu is displayed on the right side of the screen in Portrait Mode.  The menu is run by a .as file in t

Cisco WAPP551 cannot reset and timeout error

I try to go to a WAP551 of Cisco, but gives an error: "the server to 192.168.1.245 takes too long to respond." We have reset it but the problem persists. We have 2 WAP551 of Cisco and both have the same problem. We are unable to access the configurat

Recover my product key Windows 7

I copied down from my product ID go to the hard drive and reinstalled my windows 7 from scratch. Now it says that my product key is incorrect. How can I get it back? FYI, I bought my product key before September 2012.

The password of Bios HP mini 110-1046nr

Hello my HP Mini 110-1046nr computer request bios password... I have activated never any password on my PC.as usual, this is my error code or n/p'2mc93813h4 '.Thanks for the trouble