Universal Clipboard

I'm doomed if I can find step by step instructions to use this feature, if Im turning to you guys! Can someone help me? Thank you

error of Server.app DNS-Service reading settings

Hello! Under MacOs X with more than 5.2 10.11.6 I realize a problem when I try to click on the DNS service. I get a message like "error reading settings...". » The DNS service seems to work but I get none of my poster DNS configurations... A server r

Why Ctrl + right arrow doesn't ignore the last word in a paragraph?

Just fossoyée Chrome and Firefox installed on Windows 10. Overall excellent experience with a complaint. When I write an e-mail, Ctrl + right arrow behaves as expected, except at the end of a paragraph when he jumps the last word and jump to the next

How can I download Youtube videos on my mac? Real used to work and it does not longer.

I can't download YouTube more. I have FF 20.0 and use mac os x 10.8. Real used to work, but no more.

Satellite L850 - 13p high temperature and lag PSKDNE game while

Hello as you can see from the pictures that my laptop is to do very hot ween playing just five minutes in any game... and the part of frustrating, it of ween happens to 100 ° c the games lag becose the cpu between thermal protection and lowers the fr

Satellite A60 and PS/2 keyboard

I had a keyboard PS/2 and a PS/2 to USB for connecting the keyboard on one of the USB ports. However, when I do this, windows just keeps telling me that a USB device has failed and the keyboard does not work. Is there a PS/2 driver I need to download

Audio drops with BT stack 5.10.06 and stereo headset Toshiba

I recently installed the version 5.10.06 battery, and now I noticed that the sound on my Toshiba Stereo Headset falls on all the minutes for just a second. It's even when I'm sitting just next to my Bluetooth USB Stick. I already tried to reduce the

Compaq Presario CQ56: Install aftermarket Bluetooth?

Data sheet: MODEL PRESARIO CQ56-201NR PENTIUM DUAL CORE CPU T4500 2.30 GHZ PROCESSOR SPEED 4 GB OF TOTAL MEMORY RAM DDR2 800 MHz PC2 6400 I listed to the same wireless headset I use for my Bluetooth enabled LD adopt Android Smartphone to listen to th

HP 8000 Elite sff: drivers update... not so simple anymore.

OK, I admit, I'm late. I'm just trying to update an HP 8000 Elite Win 7 pro x 64 pre-installed, and I used just go to "drivers and software" and choose the newest one. NOW, when I get my pc and os, I gives me FIVE choices for the graphics driver, and

HP Deskjet 3052 a e-all-in-one: update the printer software

I have I already know the answer to this question, but I'll ask anyway.  I have a printer HP Deskjet 3052 J611G e-all-in-one has.  My computer is running Windows 7 Home Premium.   I want to upgrade to Windows 10, but the printer I have is not compati

GENERATE RECOVERY DISKS

I need to complete the process of generating a set of recovery disks. I was in the process og making disks and lost power. Since it is a time opertunity, I worry not being able to return to the process. What should I do to create recovery disks?

Vista - Error Code: 8007371C (could not install KB2483185)

I am running Vista with SP2 and all updates, with the exception of KB2483185 have been installed.  Whenever I try to install this update, it signals that it has failed. I am running NAV2010 and SpyBot, one tried to disable those without success. I'd

Update Live 2009 and the new version of Windows Live 2011.

After installing the update of Live software (10.11.2010) Version 2009 (Build 14.0.8117.416) in my computer - and I tried to start Live Gallery, I get the message Photogallery cannot start because lack of MSSQL 2005 COmpact edition. As I knew, SQL se

How to install Windows XP SP 2 on a Core i7 machine?

I am trying to install Windows Xp professional Sp2 on a Core i7 machine, but whenever the installation comes at the start of installation screen I get a blue error screen please help

I don't keep connection to dns

why I can't connect ot internet I turned off, reset and now troubleshooting said unable to connect to dns

mouse and fonts - E420s

It takes quite some time to get used to this mouse pad and want it was more sensitive... but I'm running a question I'm hoping can be solved. All now once again, I somehow drag the mouse pad and the fonts on the screen become smaller. For example, to

WET200 + WET200 SRW224G4 = I need help

Hello A customer recently ordered me to establish a WIRELESS connection between two buildings. I did a quick search, what better solution would be and ended up with two bridge WLAN devices called Linksys WET200-G5. I configured two WET200-G5 to my of

compatible external hard drive for HP laptop - 15-af028cl

I have a laptop HP - 15-af028cl with windows 10 and need an external hard drive to back up and store files. My older external hard drive is not compatible. How will I know if one is compatible before you buy?

HP 364XL ink cartridge performance

Hello I find it really frustrating when you buy replacement cartridges for the performance is never made clear on your changing? I guess the SM596EE from HP's higher performance, but your store site Suresupply fails to tell you that my hypothesis is

question of start-up cartridge

I recently bought a LJ 100 MFP175nw all-in-one. I get a message that runs down the black cart. I noticed the trolley in the maching now is a CE310A and has the words 'Introduction cartridge' on this issue. A few new printers are equipped with trucks