HP Officejet 4500 G510n-z for windows 7
This printer works wiyhout no problem, then all of a sudden he is no longer scan, copy or fax. Notice of default appears in the display. It will still print computer. I have reset the printer and you have done everything I know to do. need help! Puzzled-1
My HP Officejet 4500 G510n-z ceased to print certain documents from my computer. It allows to print an e mail but not my bank statement
Tags: HP Printers
When I bought the hp Jet 4500 g510n-z desktop printer. the drive is implemented in windows 7. Now my Windows computer date 8.1. On the internet, I can't download the software of this printer. Please show me how to down load
Thank you very much. I install the software already. You are dialing supporter. Thank you once again
Help please. I tried for days install my portable printer officejet 4500 G510n to my PC G wireless that runs 10 recent Windows updates. I tried everything, including the uninstall/reinstall but it is never successful and I understand the different problems every time. I even tried setting up by USB... always without success. I don't understand what is the promlem. AND when I use one of the programs that install fails, it installs a solution for me for windows 8, which does not, of course, because I have 10. I really wish I had a printer again!
Welcome to the @DLBHJ forums
I hope to help with installation issues you are having with your Officejet 4500 on Windows 10. Here are some steps to start you off. When you are finished, just reply to me with the results, errors, etc. Any information you can provide will help!
2 restart the printer and the computer entirely.
3. clean boot the computer and restart it: How to clean the boot
4. when the computer restarts, download and install the software here.
5. once the printer installed, return to the boot process and re - activate the start up programs.
I hope this helps and works. Let me know what happens.
Hit the "accept as Solution" if we reached a solution and the "thumbs up" to say thank you for my help.
Sorry the post is so long...
I have installed and reinstalled the software for my printer at least 5 times. Whenever I get a message that the driver did not download properly. I discovered that I get this message because Windows search driver on the "Windows Update" updates on the Microsoft Update page. I use the printer on a wireless home network. I learned to double check the connection and all is well. I tried to scan for the first time yesterday and guess what? Cannot find driver HP Document Manager and uninstall and reinstall the printer again. I followed every suggestion support on the Web site and the drivers still don't load correctly. Although I'm not an IT wiz, I'm very capable with computers and the resolution of problems.
Please give me a solution time. I interviewed for the job of my dreams last Thursday and I can not send a thank you letter or letter of reference which had been requested because of problems with this printer. I can't lose this job, in this market, it is once in a lifetime chance!
Otherwise, I'll throw both of the HP OfficeJet 4500 G510N-Z I have a truck available bus or trash!
Thanks in advance for your support and your help on this.
[deleted private information]
Follow the steps below
First step: clear temp directory
1. tap folder in the race or search programs and files of field
2 Select all the files in this folder, and then press the delete key to remove. If you receive a message that the file is in use, you will need to ignore this file (s).
3. proceed to step 2 below
Second step: downloaded and extracted to your system:
1 download the drivers and full software features
2. once the download is complete, double-click the file to extract the software.
3. when the installation window opens, press the Cancel button to stop the installation
4. tap folder in the race or search programs and files of field
5. Locate and open the folder starting with 7z (example: 7zS2356)
6. right click on the folder and select copy
7. close this window and all open windows, and then in the Middle the desktop right click your mouse and select Paste. This will move the 7z folder on your desktop.
8 open the 7z, that you just copied on your desktop
9 open the Util folder
10 open the CCC folder
11 start the uninstall_L4
12. once the uninstall is complete, restart the computer
13. run disk cleanup from the tools Accessories\ system under all programs folder
14. download and install the latest version of Adobe flash player
15 open the 7z folder and then double-click the Setup.exe file that will be towards the bottom of the open window. Follow the instructions on the screen to reinstall your printer.
Let me know if you are able to successfully install the software and driver and are able to print & scan?
Recently bought OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z and installed the SW CD on laptop Toshiba running Windows 7 Starter - NOTE when installing the SW printer I have had only a single option enabled: "install the minimal SW.
How and what SW that I need to install to enable support of the san on this laptop?
FYI:-I also installed this same SW HP on the Windows XP laptop and I am able to scan documents to this computer (in this case, I believe that I chose to install it "Full SW" option that has been disabled during the installation of Windows 7 Starter.)
Could you provide links and instructions for essences SW install to support scan on Widows 7 Starter function?
Using the Starter edition, you can scan sing Windows Fax and Scan:Use one of the following methods to scan a document.
I have installed and reinstalled the software for my printer at least 10 times. Every time after a day I losse the driver for my impression. I use the printer on a home wireless network.i have window 7, I learned to double check the connection and all is well. I tried to scan for the first time yesterday and guess what? Cannot find driver HP Document Manager and uninstall and reinstall the printer again. I followed every suggestion support on the Web site and the drivers still don't load correctly.
Please give me a solution time.
Welcome to the Forums of HP Support!
I understand that after a day or two, your HP Officejet 4500 Wireless all-in - One Printer seems to be uninstalled from your Windows 7 computer and you must reinstall to get it working again, but only temporarily. I would like to work with you today with the resolution of this problem. Sometimes printers will go into a mode offline on computers, which affect printing. Because your software seems to be actually deleted from your Windows computer, I believe something within the operating system is causing this issue. To solve this problem please can I you follow the steps below.
Step 1: Run printing and doctor analysis tool:
If you have not already run this tool, can I please have you run it. HP printing and the doctor analysis tool will run on your computer and the "difficulty of printing" and "difficulty of analysis' questions for you." If connection, software or driver conflicts turns out that the HP print and scan of the doctor tool will attempt to resolve these conflicts for you. Please click here to download and run printing HP and doctor Scan.
If all retired as fine, please proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Run Microsoft Fix tool:
I'm going to make sure has no problem to register in your computer that could be the cause of conflicts of printing, you download and run the Microsoft FixIt Tool. Please click here to access the difficulty it Microsoft tool. Once the site opens, select 'Print, fax, scan, share or save' in step (2). Under step (3) select run now to 'diagnose and automatically fix the problems of the printer and printing '. Once the tool is downloaded, run the tool.
Once completed the Microsoft Tool, please test your machine to ensure that everything works correctly.
Please reply to this message with the result of your troubleshooting. If the problem persists there are other steps that can be performed troubleshooting. I look forward to hear from you!
I have a J4680c and I'm on mac OS X 10.6.8. How can I go about obtaining drivers and software?
Please get back to me regarding this driver issue. I am very happy to learn as the driver link, I've provided you come to fix your problem.
If you feel that the information provided in my previous post has solved your problem could you please mark my post as a Solution that is acceptable for other users of the Forums of HP Support can quickly and easily find this fix.
Thanks again for joining the Forums of HP Support. Good day!
-Officejet 4500 G510n-z
-Windows 7 Home Premium
-No specific error message
-A occurred since the first attempt
So here's the order of things:
(1) attempt to hook the printer via USB to install printer drivers. Windows says it's failed to find drivers.
(2) download the drivers (basic and complete) online.
(3) try to install the driver. The installation process gets stuck checking of the system, which is the first step after the extraction of the file indefinitely.
4) try again with the pilot basis with similar results.
(5) turn off the firewall to avoid problems, try once more. He tells me that it can not extract, so I go in the temporary folder in which the files were extracted and delete them.
(6) reboot, try again. Yet once, gets stuck checking the system.
I'd love to rub it using the CD, but the problem is that the CD has been lost for a long time. If there is no other way to fix it, how can I get another CD?
Steps below should set you wireless printing.
- Click Start > Printers and devices , and then
- Click Add a printer . then,
- Click on an Add a local printer > Next , then
- Click on create a new port: , select the"Port TCP/IP Standard, then THEN .
- type the ip address of printers under the host name or IP address 192.168.1.101 and click NEXT
- of the "list of manufacturers :, select HP and select"Printers"list"HP Deskjet 6980 series "and click on"
- Complete the wizard.
- Disconnect the USB cable between the printer and the computer
Then try to print.
Let me know if it prints.
Help the community by marking this post.
Your question has been answered? Mark it as a accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Bravo!
I work for HP
Need to know where I can find the updated drivers for my printer OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z. I use the Windows 8.1 operating system.
I tried to use the link at HP, but to the point that it supposedly gets to the install window, it asks me to insert the disc that came with the printer. When I do this, I always get error message saying something like "the link is not found." I also have another message to some bridge indicating that the full version must be downloaded. Then, the same process is repeated. I should add that the disc from the printer indicates that it is compatible with XP, Windows 7 and other earlier versions, but not 8 or 8.1
I tried 6 or 7 times with the same result. Dell (the company who bought the laptop) was unnecessary and suggested to contact HP.
I can no longer scan, either, because the computer is not recognzing the printer has a function of scan, so when I go to use PaperPort 12 to analyze things, it recognizes that a printer is connected.
Any help to solve these problems would be greatly appreciated.
The disc is not provided for Windows 8.1, don't forget to download and install the printer using the following installation program:
If the same problem persists, follow these steps to resolve:
1 open the Mcafee Virus and Spyware Protection software you are interested in, click on calendar and perform analyses. Click analysis in real time, and then click stop. Select until I restart the PC and confirm by clicking the button turn off.
Now, try to reinstall the HP software and check if the installation goes as planned.
If the problem persists, continue following the steps below:
2. open the dialog box run by clicking on the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard. Type %windir%, and then click OK.
3. type hpoins*.dat in the search bar at top, if there is that no result rename the extention in old instead of dat. (e.g. hpoins1.old)
4. type hpwins*.dat in the search bar at top, if there is that no result rename the extention in old instead of dat. (e.g. hpwins1.old)
5. start the Run dialog box by clicking the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard. Type MSIEXEC /Unregister. in the Run dialog box and click OK.
6. launch the Run dialog box by clicking the Windows key and the R key on your keyboard. Type MSIEXEC/REGSERVER in the Run dialog box and click OK.
7. run the installation file and check all difference.
OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z, HP Envy, Windows 8.1, cannot print full page photo color or b & w, prints the text of the entire page. Tried several programs with the same result. A run all diagnostic tests, Test the printer prints full page, but HPdr test does not completely print page. Pilots to consult. Where should I go now?
Hi there @DFK43 , welcome to the Forums!
I saw your post and I would like to offer my suggestion for the problem you are having with printing photos in color or black and white.
First of all, to perform all the updates of Windows, select those optional too:
Try printing now, if the problem persists, try:
2. restart your PC
3. Reinstall in 2 ways:
Can't seem to get the driver for my printer HP Officejet 4500 G510n-z... error message is displayed when using the floppy... same error message when trying to install it directly from the HP website for downloads but will not be installed, then uninstall everything... crossed suggested all the patches that were sent as responses to the problem... .very frustrated... somebody please help! I heard maybe Windows 7 (have the Pro version) may need to be reinstalled... don't really want to go there...
Error Code of Situation: 17669436
+ 00000000000000042819584 | s | Now Launching = X:\hpzpr|40.exe - inf m
"preload_productdrivers - I XXX f"X:\hpwins28.dat"- no validation of the.
-Validate the No.
SetupINFsListedInDatFile failed with fatal error during installation.
exit code = 1603
Do'nt listen to what you have heard - re reinstall
Its caused by a program or a service that runs on your PC and can be exasipated if you have utilities maintenance party installed, usually called "optimizers" and prevents installation
Clean, start your PC, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796 then try the installer complete on hp site.
See also to support HP;
Click 'Start', type in the search field and click 'OK ':
Then follow these steps to temporarily remove all unwanted processes to the system startup:
«Click 'Start', and type msconfig in the search box-> click on the 'start'-> click on 'Disable All' now-> click on the 'Services' tab-> click on "all Microsoft Services show"-> click on ' disable all '-> click on ' apply 'and' OK '-> you restart PC-> after the restart, it is a request-> confirm you set the hook and click OK.»
You can activate the process later in the same way (after successful installation of the software).
Now again click 'Start', type in the search field and click 'OK ':
msiexec / regserver
Now launch your attempt to re-setup.
Printer HP Officejet 4500 G510n-z seems to be connected to my Dell laptop with Windows 7 on HP Solution Center page, but does not print. Documents just get stuck in QC. It was printing then it wasn't so that's when it wasn't. The printer works when I print from a laptop more old Vista. The last time this happened, I uninstalled and reinstalled the HP software and that doesn't seem to help. Then, for some inexplicable reason, impression began to work. It has now stopped working again. I can scan the Windows 7 laptop but not print. I tried all the troubleshooting tools that I could find without success. Thanks for trying to help.
It could be caused by a couple of things:
1. firewall on PC or router.
2 interference (microwave, cordless phone base @ 2.4 Ghz)
3 distance from router
4 corrupted printer driver.
Turn off the firewall you have and you move anything that can cause interference to router.
If none of the above solves the problem, I'll have to install a different printer driver.
Go to devices and printers.
Click Add a printer.
Add a local printer. Create a new Port, then choose "Standard TCP/IP port.
TypeRegeditdans in the box 192.168.1.12 IP address or host name. (uncheck the box 'Interrogate the printer')
When the printer list opens, click windows update. (it takes a few minutes)
After the box appears, choose HP (not Hewlett Packard) on the left and choose "Deskjet 990c" on the right.
Click Next, the default value and end.
Try to print using the printer Deskjet 990c.
Need to source/install a driver for the Officejet 4500 g510n I plug opportunity after my 510 G packed. With the help of HP printer and scanner doctor finally told me "404 page not found" which starte just me all around alone again to tell Traoré (again), the page is not found. The 510n has a wireless option but is connected to my laptop through USB, and is identified by the doctor Scan from the HP (software) that need to be installed. Any suggestions? Thank you. Martin
Please download the following driver & software and install on your computer:
(Note: to connect USB, please do not connect USB cable before the application process).
Recently updated for laptop with windows 8.1. I have an officejet 4500 G510n-z. The computer recognizes the printer and print. My main problem is that I can not get the hp solution center appears. Without it I can't scan. The intall disk is outdated and I tried many downloads of software and the doctor print and scan without result. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
You must use the full driver for your printer. Download the driver below and install it please.
I use a laptop Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10 with, AFAIK, updates. I am trying to send a Word document by fax to my connected OfficeJet 4500 wireless. The printing process works, I get the dialogue Send Fax, I dutifully fill. The document goes to the queue from print, then disappears. The printer is not composing or anything; the document will just in the bit bucket, without error, not even in the case log.
Other relevant details:
- I tried reinstalling the drivers; After several hours the skin of HP software, I did.
- The laptop has 3 printers associated with my physical device: 2 printers generically named ' HP OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z ' and ' fax HP OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z "; and "HP # (HP OfficeJet 4500 G510n-z) ' (where # is a hexadecimal number of device-specific, I'm not willing to share here). The third argument prints correctly to the book.
- I can scan documents through the HP Support Center application.
- Copy and fax work correctly to the device itself. For example, if I have first print the thing, I want to fax, then by fax using the document feeder and the front of the device, it connects and sends the fax correctly.
- The last time I checked, I was able with a fax in a program on my archaic Macintosh.
- To repeat the foregoing, no errors are displayed or saved. Each attempt appears in the Fax as "Completed." log I don't want to get all the answers canned on the subject, thank you very much.
- I browsed this forum of the community and support site and tried what I could find and understand how to do in Windows 10 of bugs. (Disclaimer: I've always been a Mac person and a VMS/Mac/Linux software developer, to try to understand how to do something which expected to be simple in Microsoft mess was not easy for me.) It is not suggested with a laptop given to his wife by a friend, however.)
What unconscious thing [sic] I'm missing?
Please, look at the next post and make a good choice:
Maybe you are looking for
When I upgraded to 10.11.5 my PCI-424 card (it's a MOTU audio interface card) has stopped working. Rather than appearing as 'PCI-424 In' it appears now as "optical / digital» Ditto for out when I go to System - Sound preferences. I took the card and
Hello I have a problem with my iCloud account. It seems that I have 500 MB left out of 5 GB. The icloud appears full of 4, 7 GB of Documents, no pictures, no backups, just invisible Documents. How can I get to see what is actually too much space on m
By selecting bookmarks and scroll down to a desiredbookmark, do a right click on the selected bookmark bringsto the top a submenu with "sort by name" as one of the choices.By clicking on "Sort by name" has no effect. No sorting occurs. I sent a bug r
I have keys as I do, and I did my Skype become two windows instead of just a window. How can I do a new window? I don't know how. [The update by the moderator topic title should be more descriptive. [Original topic title was: "Windows"]
Just spent 2 days, the Officejet from HP 6600 which we always use to Airprint to devices ios and mac suddenly began to show on our devices like the iphone and ipad, as well as the macbook and imac, in all these that, no. Airprint devices available. I