I lost Pad wfi conection

Hello I lost my wifi connection on my I pad after I installed a new router last Monday. The unit has worked fine until today. Can offer you any advice Colin

Firefox does not work and is not reactive when it launched immediately crashes. What I want to do is uninstall it then reinstall it. It does not work.

Uninstall of selected Panel control, the "Hourglass" momentarily appears and nothing happens. I found mention of use helper.exe under Firefox directory found assistance and I tried to run... nothing! Documentation indicated that... Mozilla\uninstall\

Blu - Ray with external TV

I have a HP Pavilion dv7-1175nr with blu - ray disc player.  The player is a blu - ray movie very well to the laptop screen.  However, when I connect my plasma tv 720 external resolution via hdmi port, I get an error message when you try to play blu

I can't print from the Internet, but my printer works fine with Internet Explorer

When I try to print I am asked to save the file and get "unknown error." I can print with that printer from Internet Explorer. I uninstalled and reinstalled Firefox.

Satellite C660 - RAM Question

Hi all I have a question for the Satellite C660 I bought a week ago. Now, I noticed that it uses DDR3 1066 Mhz RAM and with the updated technology on a monthly basis, I wonder if I could upgrade to DDR3 1333 Mhz? I read this model is expandable to 8

Satellite L300-2CJ - WLan will not authenticate

I bought a brand new Satellite Pro L300-2CJ under Vista Home Premium SP2, the week last to my teenage son.I am unable to get the wireless to work, because I have two wireless routers, a WEP running and the other running WPA2-PSK, but I can't connect

Satellite A660-12 t / A660-1FL - which we have less fan noise?

A couple of days, I received my brand new Toshiba A660 12 t. Everything is perfect except the noise from the fan. It is particularly strong for me that I often use the laptop in the library. For simple tasks, the fan runs between 59% and 67%. I tried

How to set up Time Machine via a HARD drive connected to the USB port on the router?

Hi all I have an Arris Touchstone Data Gateway DG1670A/TW for my internet / wireless which was provided by my ISP.  There is a USB port at the back of the router and I was wondering if I could connect an external HARD drive to save the two Macbook Pr

Satellite L50-B-15F - flashing light in case of suspension

Hi, I realized there is no light or just another indicator when the laptop is suspended, how can I enable this feature? Thank you

Win 7 USB Installation on W520

Hi all. I am trying to install windows 7 Pro x 64 on my laptop via a USB key. I replaced my optical drive with a hard drive caddy and put my disc in there HARD Lenovo stock. My problem is that when I click on 'Install' in the first part of the instal

The initialization of the BRAM on FPGA

Hey guys,. I have a small question. In my properties BRAM, I put the initial values to 0. But if I write a FPGA code where I just read the first 11 addresses in my BRAM there are only those inside the BRAM. After that, I fill the BRAM by others becau

Playing games downloaded on XP Pro

Downloaded games freezes and the mouse does not work when you use XP Pro. The mouse will perform all the other functions and work on other computers. Games and the mouse works on the other conputers with XP, XP Pro, and windows 7.

C7280 printer changing quality Scan for the use of "Scan to memory device" menu option

I searched and found nothing, but I may have been usung the research tewrms squeeze, so I apologize if this is old hat, but... I bought some time ago, due to its ability to block supply photos and scan individual files, but not can not use due to lin

Windows repair error 0 x 80040154

MICRO LOAD SET THE PROGRAM ON THE COMPUTER RUNNING VISTA PREMIUM, HOME EDITION. WHEN TRYING TO USE GET ERROR MESSAGE.0 X 80040154 WHEN TRYING TO USE

LRT214 as a teleworker box

Hello I try to use the LRT214 as a box of teleworkers that allows me to give employees the box that is pre-configured with OpenVPN and let connect you to our server running OpenVPN.    In this way, they can connect to the network without any problem

Where can I download another copy of the edition of vista Home premium 32-bit. .

I have my product key, but need a clean reinstall. Dell has been completely useless and I think not a lot of Microsoft's

Why keep DEP close iTunes when I try to save my iPad?

I installed the new ios 5 iTunes and I can't save my iPad; It stops at step 6 of 7.

Windows Media Player 11 - is possible to clear the list of recently added?

I have Windows Media Player 11 in Windows Vista.  Recently, I replaced my hard drive and scan a library.  Now, almost all of my music appears in the recently added area.  Clear list of items added recently by the application or the registry?  Thank y

Windows Vista - Laptop Will NOT start properly

I'm trying to fix laptop from my friend and I ran into a dead end, trying to get this thing to start properly. It's a laptop of Dell Inspirion used (model pp26L). From it normally of the results in a blue or white screen. When I go into the Advanced

The mouse continues to disconnect randomly

span / / pWith the help of OS Vist, my husbands mouse continues to disconnect randomly.  He has reinstalled the drivers, did the computer repair.  He changed the mouse to a new with the same result.  It has also changed the cables autour and she alwa